Chapter 36 - Practical exams pt 1

Start from the beginning

"And your opponents will be the UA faculty. Isn't that cool!" I say as-matter-of-fact tone I often use when feeling confident.
I happily jump around in front of the group of teachers expecting my classmates to be as excited as I am.

But un-contrear to what I thought... all of them looked even more dreadful.

"Everyone's partner and opponents have already been chosen by my disgression based off various factors." Our home room teacher explains monotonely.

"And our first pairing : Yaomomo and Todoroki! Against-" I say with enthusiasm pointing at the two who were standing next to each other.

"Me." Aizawa awnsers with his creepy smile.

"•Secondly we have : Sato and Kirishima against Cementtos.

•Denki and Mina against the principal. Uh... Good luck with that.

•Ojiro and Tenya against Power Loader.

•Tokoyami-kun and Tsu against Ectoplasm.

•Hagakure and Shoji with Snipe.

•Sero and Mineta against... MidNight!?  But... why?!" I ask look from the two perverted males back to the hero group before continuing.

"•Ochaco and Aoyama: Thirteen.

•Jiro and Koda against Present Mic." I pause and grin before looking to our last remaining competetar pairings.

"Izu and Kaachan vs. -"

3rd person POV

A tall muscular figure jumps from the sky and lands right behind the two boys.
"I AM HERE!"

"AllMight."

(Y \ n) ends with a smirk.

"A-AllMight? No... no way." The ash blond says in disbelief as he felt the no 1 hero's hand on his shoulder.

'We're so going to fail this exam!'
Both boys thought.

"Oh and our special guests are...!!" Nezu trailed off standing on Aizawa's shoulder and hands in the air.

'Uh?!!!?'
(Y \ n)'s thoughts were cut off by a figure dropping from the sky and another exits the arena building.
It's a very fimiliar purple haired boy: Shinso.

"Hey there (Y \ n)!" The fimilliar, older voice says.

"The no 3 hero: Hawks."

"Hi...Hi Hawks. Long...long time no see!" I yell out with a "happy" and scared face. I brought my shoulders up into my neck to show discomfort.

(Basicly you look like A5\B2)