thirteen | neibolt (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

Bill immediately dove down to you and pulled you into his chest. You sat on his lap as he wrapped both his arms around you. 

You started crying. You were overwhelmed, terrified, confused. You let it all out as Bill held you, rocking back and forth slightly. 

"I'm so s-sorry. You're here, y-you're okay, you're n-not going anywhere," Bill stuttered, and it sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than you. 

"I'm so sorry! I heard m-mom and I-" you started crying again as he placed butterfly kisses on the top of your wet hair. You started trying to calm down, to control your breaths. You hated crying in front of your friends, it made you feel weak, but this time you definitely had a reason. And Bill didn't care, he actually liked that he was finally baby-ing you for once, and you were finally letting him care for you. 

You looked up at him, wiping your eyes, before catching Richie's eye. He gave you a sad smile, before bending down and wrapping you all up in a group hug; but then you remembered. 

"G-guys, where's Eddie? Did you get him o-out?!" You asked hurriedly, and the realization seemed to dawn on them. You all stood up when you heard a sound. 

You all stood and immediately began running back to the door that you had been bashing before, but stopped when you heard a sound. 

Turning around, you all saw a brown, dirty mattress laying on the floor. It was moving, like something was trying to break free from the inside.That's when another version of Richie, without his glasses, popped out.

You look at it in horror, and it grinned at the three of you, "Wanna play loogie?"

Black liquid started oozing out of his mouth, and it started flowing through the bottom of the mattress. It was burning the floor as the liquid got closer to you. Your eyes widened and you started to step back slightly. 

The other version of Richie started shaking and laughing, before sinking back down under the mattress. 

You made a face as you Bill stepped the three of you back slightly, before hearing a scream echo in the distance. 

"Eddie!" Richie screamed, running in the opposite direction towards the door you had entered from. You and Bill ran hand in hand after him, through the door and down the stairs. 

Eddie screamed again, and the three of you burst into a room that you had ignored before, just below the stairs. Your breath got caught in your throat as you saw the clown bent over Eddie with a hand resting on his face. 

Bill swallowed harshly and yanked you closer to him, while Richie was freaking out. 

"Holy fuck! Eddie!" He whispered in horror. 

You felt something hit the back of your feet as you stepped backward with Bill, and you flicked your eyes down towards it. It was a metal pole, and you quickly bent down and picked it up, before holding it in front of you protectively.

"This isn't real enough for you, Billy? I'm not real enough for you?" The clown said, looking at the three of you. If you weren't terrified for your life right now, you would have laughed, because 'It' sounded offended by the words Bill had said at the start of this journey.  

"Oh shit," You whispered lightly, and 'It' smirked. 

"It was real enough for Georgie."

Your mouth fell open as Bill started breathing heavily. Without warning, the clown started running towards the three of you, and you all let out screams.

You weren't exactly sure what came over you in that second. Maybe it was the adrenaline building up to this moment? Alas, whatever it was, you held the pole up and forced it forward as the clown reached you and your friends. 

You felt it hit something and opened your eyes to see the pole lodged in 'It's' left eye. You held it there, and Bill and Richie ran away from you, screaming; "Get Eddie!"

Holy shit. You just stabbed a clown in the face with a metal pole. 

The rest of the Losers club came and helped them. Wait, where did they come from? You didn't have time to think, because 'It' grabbed the pole out of its face, with you still holding onto it, and threw it to the side, causing you to go flying towards where Ben was standing at the side of the room. 

"Oh, fuck! We gotta get out of here!" Richie screamed while Ben helped you to your feet and you ran to Eddie, trying to get him to stand up, but he was freaking out. 

Suddenly, the clown turned back around, and Beverly grabbed onto your left arm as she trembled in fear. 

"Get Eddie! Let's go!" You cried as you started to feel tears run down your face. 

"No! No! No!" Eddie was freaking out, and Richie grabbed his face. 

"Eddie! Look at me!"

'It' started slowly walking towards the group, a rather large hole where his left eye used to be. He extended his claws as he walked closer. 

"He's gonna get us! Guys!" Eddie was screaming, and Beverly pulled you away and towards the corner of the room where she could hide you both.

"Eddie! Guys! No!" You screamed as you tried to get out of her death-grip and help, but she wouldn't let go. 

And then the clown grinned, drool falling from his mouth as he turned and slashed Ben's stomach. He fell to the ground.

You yelped in surprise and wrapped your arms around Beverly as she did the same. She didn't seem to mind that you were soaking wet. 

"Ben! Ben!" She started screaming, tears slipping down her face.

And, just after that, 'It' swept his eyes over the group, before doing a little bow. He then walked into the darkness of another room, the door slamming shut behind him.

He just... left. You weren't complaining. But Bill seemed to have different ideas on the matter. 

"D-don't let him g-get away!" he yelled, standing up and walking towards him. He disappeared into the darkness of the stairwell as well, and you wiggled out of Bev's grip and sprinted after him. 

You turned into the stairwell, and Bill was standing halfway up the stairs, staring at a well. You grabbed onto his hand and he flicked his head to look up at you. 

"B-bill, we have to help Eddie!" You begged, tears in your eyes from the past two minute's experience. He explored your face for a minute, before racing up after you back towards where Eddie was having a panic attack on the ground.

"No! No!" He was screaming, and you dropped on your knees in front of him. 

"I'm gonna snap your arm back into place!" Richie exclaimed, sounding equally as terrified as Eddie was right now.

"Rich, do not fucking touch me!" He screamed back, "do not touch me!"

"Okay, one, two, three!"

A large snap was heard.