Chapter 1: Strawberry Mochi Ice Cream♡

"(Y/N) oneesan!"

You were walking down the street alone, heading to home a.k.a the Stone estate since you have done with your mission, and of course, you will be crossing a few estates before getting to the Stone estate.

You turned around, a young girl with a bright smile, waving at you. You stopped and waved at her back, then she jogged to you.

"Done with the mission already?" Aoi asked, her dark blue eyes staring yours.

"Yeah." You answered shortly. Then, she gave her bright smile, trying her best putting her hands on your shoulders by tiptoeing but instead, she only reached your arms since you are 5'7 feet tall while she is 5'1 feet tall.

"Then, I'm inviting you to lunch. The others are there too." She said, referring to Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"Oh? Okay." You nodded with a smile, then you followed her to the Butterfly estate.

As soon as you reached the entrance, you stumbled into someone. It was your fault you didn't watch where you were going since you were spacing out while Aoi talking non-stop to you, telling how her day dealing with the sick trio.

"I'm sorry- '' You stopped as you tilted your head, recognizing this familiar face. It was the Wind Pillar, Sanemi Shinazugawa. Your heart began beating faster when your eyes met with him, and a red-tinted could be seen on your cheeks. You quickly bowed to him to apologize and at the same time, you wanted to hide your tomato face.

"Tch. Watch where you're going, Himejima." Sanemi scoffed, adjusting his Haori before leaving the scene.

"S-Sorry..." You mumbled softly, looking down.

"Say~~~ is someone has a crush- ow!" You cut her words by elbowing her shoulder. "That's hurt, (Y/N) oneesan!" Aoi fake cried, but that doesn't stop her from teasing you more.

"Aoi, please don't." You warned her because you know where it will lead to.

"What? It's not like I'm going to tell others but..." She teased, making you give her your most deadly glare ever. She gulped when she noticed your sudden dark vibe around you.

"Calm down, neesan. Urmm you see.. I-I made your favourite strawberry mochi ice cream..." Aoi said carefully, trying to calm you down.

You mood lighten up suddenly when you heard your favourite dessert. Without any thought, you hurriedly went inside and straight away went to the living room where the others at, eating their lunch.

Aoi sighed in relief as she felt her life was shortened to 10 years just staring at (Y/N)'s deadly glare. One of the reasons why (Y/N) is respected in the Demon Slayer Corps is because she could weaken the demons as well as humans by just showing her threatening aura.

Compared to her brother, Gyomei Himejima, in terms of strength, (Y/N) is slightly weaker than him but compared to others, she is the strongest demon slayer in her rank, and even among the Pillars. The Pillars and Ubuyashiki admitted her strength and her skills have surpassed some of the Pillars.

As for personality, both Gyomei and (Y/N) are quite the same. Soft-spoken, doubtful nature, however, (Y/N) is not as sensitive as his brother. (Y/N) also doesn't like to talk much because she thinks it is wasting her energy. These siblings are always being mistaken that they are as scary as hell due to their intimidating appearance.

It happened on (Y/N) during the selection when everyone that time was too scared to talk to her until a young boy named Tanjirou Kamado approached her. From that day, they became friends along with his squad, Zenitsu and Inosuke. Although (Y/N) is the oldest among them, 17 years old during the selection, she doesn't mind if they just called her by her first name.