Training

Okay Tremor you at least have to get to 6.0 ok ok and do not hit 10.0 why cause you don't want to cause a megaqauke do you is that a bad thing yes then no alright then go quake fist woah you hit 7.0 but what is a quake fist it's what I'm calling it also I'm taking these goggles off okay then ah it is hot uh excuse me who is that over here huh who are you my name is Meaghan and were you affected by the collision too yeah wait you were too yeah what about him you mean my brother yeah he was he has a IQ of 400 woah that's cool yeah he built me everything I'm wearing right now woah wait he built clothes yep there's some top notch tech in this suit wow so what's your power to float a little hey Meaghan yes what's your favorite color shamrock green hey you wanna join Hero Sqaud yes then you shall now be named Shamrock Surfer so there's me Tremor and Meaghan Shamrock Surfer that's cool I'll make a suit and surfboard for Meaghan why do I need a surfboard to make you surf on air using your power oh cool alright done but you've only been gone for 1 minute Dude IQ of 400 remember oh yeah so here you go Meaghan suit up okay how do I look good amazing alright now try your surfboard alright woah this is so cool and guys there is a super villain named quarkstar why is he named that because he has half the fire power of a quarkstar which is measured at 30 Million Degrees Celsius ok we'll go take him down right Shamrock Surfer right hey who are you my name is Tremor and my name is Shamrock Surfer well who ever you are I'll beat you no we'll beat you let's get him right Quake Fist Ahhhh get him Shamrock got it hey Shamrock huh Ethan that you yes ma'am how comm in your mask oh cool so what's up I put hole in your glove why because when you float you manipulate the air currents around you so you can absorb air and use it to make your own hands into Air Cannons sweet I'll try it huhhhh air blast puwhhhh ahhh now use your Tremor Shot okay squeeze now Tremor Shot Bang ahhh now take him to the police and teleport back we can teleport yeah I'll tell you how later  just give it  to the police alright be back hello excuse me you're looking for a villain named quarkstar yes why well we caught him wow who are you   I'm Tremor and I'm Shamrock Surfer and were part of Hero Sqaud Wow did you just think of that yes yes we did Hello everyone welcome to Channel Five for news from the sky today we meet police talking about a kid superhero team called Hero Squad yeah Hero Sqaud brought us quarkstar after defeating him with their powers and they are Tremor has the ability to make Tremors and Shamrock Surfer has the ability to float but thanks to the surfboard she can fly well you heard it here first Hero Sqaud is here to protect us from all the villains.