chapter 2

the next day, seungmin's father told him that changbin would come over. they'll go out and take a few pictures for their social media. seungmin didn't knew if he could act happy. in reality he wasn't that happy about this "relationship" because he was really in love with hyunjin. he hoped he could see his actual boyfriend today.

after changbin and seungmin met, they went to the most popular restaurant in the city. changbin's father booked a table for them earlier.

they talked about their interests and love life. they both had boyfriend, so it was hard for them both. well for seungmin for sure. changbin was the company of his father very important in his life. it was almost at the first place.

unlike changbin, love was in the first place for seungmin. he really enjoyed every moment with hyunjin. the taller boy was his love of his life. he wanted to marry him one day.

changbin didn't really took the relationship with jisung serious. of course he loved him, but he wouldn't be that sad if jisung would break up with him.

changbin and seungmin didn't have that much in common. but there was one thing that they both liked. seungmin liked singing since he was a kid. he really enjoyed it. so did changbin.

after they did a couple of pictures and uploaded it on their social media, they payed the meal. they said goodbye and went home.

seungmin called hyunjin. little did he know, that hyunjin was with jisung right now. they had a make out session. "wait babe, seungmin's calling me" he said to jisung. "hey babe, do you want to come over?" seungmin said with his sweet voice. "i'm sorry baby, i'm busy right now" hyunjin said out of breath. jisung was kissing along his neck. "oh are you okay? you sound a little bit out of breath" seungmin said worried. "oh no, i'm fine. no need to worry. i just worked out" he lied. "oh okay, but do you want to come over tomorrow? i have to meet up with changbin in the morning but we can meet up in the afternoon" seungmin said. "mh yeah sounds good" hyunjin said. "can you hang up?" jisung whispered and hyunjin nodded. "okay babe, i love you. see you tomorrow" seungmin said. "i love you too" hyunjin hung up.

"he's so annoying" jisung said while keep kissing hyunjins neck. hyunjin didn't said anything. he loved seungmin. but not that way he used to. he didn't really wanted to hurt him. he has really good memories with seungmin. seungmin is really a cute boy. hyunjin felt bad for cheating, but still did it. he really can't explain to himself why he started this thing with jisung.

seungmin was upset. hyunjin was acting weird the last 2 weeks. but now, since the changbin relationship thing started seungmin didn't saw his boyfriend at all.