The importance of the question 'What if'

Have you ever thought about thinking? Have you ever talked to somebody about what would happen if anything was or happened? It could be very hard because it shows you, what you don't have and maybe won't have ever, but there are always two sides to a situation and they aren't always black or white. Two persons, just existing in my head, have similar thoughts. But if they are important, is the subject of their argument...

Person 1: What would happen if we could...

Person 2: Wait a second... does that really matter? Does it change the reality, just to think about it? Or does it just show you, what you won't ever have? Doesn't it make you – I don't know - hopeless?
Person 1: Probably, but couldn't it make you happy, too? Couldn't it show you, what you will have if you do your best? And maybe it can't change the reality, but it could change your thought process. It can matter if you make it matter!

Person 2: But what you are talking about, isn't real. You are thinking about thinking! That won't change your life, it won't change anything! You see, it doesn't make sense to do this. Do something, which is good for you, good for everybody, something, which is important for all of us... or maybe just for you!

Person 1: Are you sure about everything you say? Because first we talked about the importance of the thing with What if and now you are talking about thinking. Or do you finally understand now, that these two things are usually not the same but What if is a part of thinking. The most things you are thinking about aren't real, but sometimes they could be. And to think or talk about them is or could be the first step to make them real and reality. And then these things could change everything - or nothing. And this is the next part of thinking, which is very important. Or maybe not. That's in the eye of the beholder. And it's the same with the definition of everything and nothing. It's not necessary, that your own everything is real. It could also be your own world just in your head. And there the question of What if could be more than just important, it could be reality, it could change your life, it could change you! That means, that just two parts of thinking could make everything possible. Now think about how your whole thinking may change your life and you. And these are just the thoughts of only one little person, a person who is no one, except from in his head, except from in his own thoughts, except from he would tell anybody of the chaos in his brain. But he doesn't. And because of this, you are right. What if won't change anything, until it's no longer just in your head, until it gets reality.