Chapter 1~

"John, can you get my phone?" Sherlock was laid on the old leather sofa, his hands together, pressing lightly against his lips.
"Can't you get it?" John said, typing on his laptop as you sat, with a book in one hand, and a cup of tea, that John had so kindly made a couple of minutes ago, in the other.
"John he's in his mind palace - there's no arguing with him." You sighed, placing your book down, before reaching to grab Sherlock's phone.
"Here you go," you said, placing the phone into his hand.
"Thank you y/n," he said, refocusing as you took your place in your seat, picking the book up once more. The room remained quiet for the next hour (besides the soft clicking of the keys on Johns laptop), as you read the book you had taken off of the shelf that was in desperate need of dusting, much to Sherlock's disapproval
Then there was a knock at the door.
"Yoo-hoo!" Mrs Hudson appeared, with the same smile upon her face.
"Hi Mrs H," you said smiling at her, before helping her with the tea tray she was holding.
"Just came to check on you all," she said looking to each of you. John gave her a smile before returning back to his laptop, and Sherlock's demeanour remained unaltered.
"Ignore him, he's in his mind palace again," you told her before pouring out another cup of tea.
"Any new cases?" She said sweetly, before sitting opposite you.
"Only one. Sherlock won't tell us any details yet though," you said sending a glance his way.
"Oh, he will tell you eventually - trust me," she said, dipping a biscuit in her tea.
"Probably, which reminds me, I need to go sort out some paperwork. See you later Mrs H. Bye John and bye Sherlock," you said, before returning to 221C.
You took some documents Mycroft had given you and put them into order, then slipped them into your bookshelf, before laying on your bed. You had been tired due to the case you joined Sherlock and John on. You were a forensic scientist and were often of use to the proficient consulting detective, as well as Scotland Yard. You closed your eyes, the sound of a violin hitting your ears. "At least he isn't in his mind palace any more," you mumbled before falling asleep to the soft melody.