Part 1: The fight continues

Previously: Sirin reawakened and is now on the brink of wiping out all of humanity. But Drago reawakened too. With enough anger, Drago's full power finally reawakened inside of Patrick. The two partners managed to wipe out half of the Honkai attacking and destroyed some of Schicksal HQ while killing some people who were loyal to Otto. Then Drago finally began his duel against Sirin.

???: Brrzzaaa... brrzzap! —The fire spread in the darkness. —The burning embers shone like the morning sun. —Everything was baptized in the blazing fire. "Space curvature anomaly detected. I've never seen Honkai energy levels that high!" Dr. Tesla spoke through the comms. "That's gotta be Sirin." Said Patrick. "It is." Said Drago. "More hostiles incoming! We must stop the Herrscher from summoning more minions!" Shouted Dr. Tesla. "I'll distract the enemies. Focus on saving the wounded!" Ordered Himeko. "And I'm going after Sirin." Said Drago taking control of me. "Don't go alone." Said Himeko. "I'm sorry. But this is unfinished business that I have to help Drago finish with Sirin." I regained control. "...Very well... But save some fight for me." Said Himeko. "Will do." Said Drago in control again then took off flying to search for the Herrscher.

"Can we restart the Hyperion's engines?" Asked Himeko. "Port-side armor plating compromised. Drive chamber impacted. Shock absorbing systems damaged. We'll need time to make her air-worthy again. Drive conversion rates..." "Calm down. Just tell me how much time you need!" Himeko interrupted Dr. Tesla. "3 minutes. Just give me 3 minutes and we'll be out of this place!" Honkai appeared around Himeko, then she began to fight them off. She got them all only to be weakened. But then a Honkai zombie ninja snuck behind her and was about to slash at her.

Patrick's point of view: Right now you are wondering what happened after Sirin reawakened inside of Kiana and after Drago and I began to go berserk and fight against Sirin. We might want to rewind on what happened.

52 minutes ago. Outside of Helheim Labs. Schicksal HQ: Mei could only watch helplessly as she watched the Herrscher of the Void duel against the Herrscher of the Dragon. "Kiana-Chan..." Sirin prepared to use her Ultimate Move. But then chains came out of nowhere. Drago turned around.

"Mei, are you alright?" Theresa had finally arrived

"Mei, are you alright?" Theresa had finally arrived. "Theresa-Chan?" I regained control and spoke. "Principle?" Asked Mei. "Great, I've managed to catch up. Professor, I've met up with Mei. But Kiana... and Patrick and Drago..." "High Honkai energy readings detected in Kiana's body. But higher readings inside of Patrick's body. We're getting a reading of 4458 HW... And over 9000 HW... is this reader broken?" "It's not. I think it's right. I tried to drain the Honkai Energy out of Kiana's body but then the Overseer shot me with a paralysis ray preventing me from saving Kiana. Schicksal wanted to let the Herrscher of the Void awaken. Then Drago and I raged out and Drago's power has finally been restored after 15 years of recovering." I explained.

Theresa spoke to Einstein. "Where's your mech unit?" Asked Theresa. "I have not received signals from any of the 67 mechs of the Vanguard. The number of hostiles is still increasing. Many are joining the battlefield as we speak. The situation is not looking good for us." Explained Einstein. "I've no choice but to bet on this...! We have a chance of winning if we can stir Kiana's sense of self."

"Leave Kiana to us Madam Theresa. My host and I will fight her off. Take care of the Honkai beasts." Said Drago. "This is Drago's duel." I said. "Unfinished business that I must finish from 15 years ago." "You take care of the Honkai beasts. Once she's weakened enough, Drago and I will try again and drain every last bit of Honkai Energy out of Kiana's body." "I'm counting on you." Said Theresa. Drago resumes control of my body. "GO!" Drago flew away then Sirin started chasing him.

"Both Herrschers left and are now dueling again! Stay alert! They could come back at any time!" Honkai Chariots appeared then Theresa and Mei started to face them off. Then Honkai lightning appeared striking down at the duo coming from Benares. "Watch out! These are attacks from a Honkai dragon!" Warned Mei. "Not just any Honkai dragon. His name is Benares. The same Honkai Dragon from the 2nd Honkai War." Said Drago through the comms. "The same one?!" Asked Theresa. "I'm afraid so. It was in the ice for 15 years after Sirin was defeated only to reawaken from Sirin's reawakening."

Then Honkai Cassiels appeared after Mei and Theresa killed the Honkai Chariots. More lightning strikes at them after killing more of the Honkai beasts. Then Honkai Conceits appeared but Mei and Theresa took care of them till more lightning strikes down on them. Then a Honkai Legatus appeared.

Meanwhile up in the sky, Sirin and Drago were fighting exchanging blows from one another. From punches, to shooting swords and lances, to shooting beams, and to shooting energy.

Hyperion: "Report! Theresa and Raiden Mei along with Patrick Ewing have engaged with the Herrscher. The Honkai Beasts have blocked off the battlefield. The mechs could not provide effective support...! There's too many of them. We'll lose contact with our vanguard of this goes on." An operator spoke. 'The situation looks worse than I'd expected. ...Should I activate the system here? This will give us the edge we need! No... The system can only be used once... Now is not yet the time. I must wait for a better opportunity...'

The elevator to the bridge opened while Einstein was deep in her thoughts. A figure walked out slowly from the lift. Einstein frowned when she saw her. "...you're awake?" Asked Einstein. "#######." "What?" "#######" "This is suicidal, miss." "...... #####" "... It seems you've made up your mind. Allow me to give you a piece of advice." "####...?" "Take this weapon. You'll need it." Einstein handed the girl over a black and red cannon. "...##" "I don't need your thanks. Just give it back to me." The Professor's eyes betrayed a hint of sorrow when she handed over the weapon. "Please, try not to lose this."