Meanwhile~

Nightmares pov:
'Nothing to do, nothing to do', I thought to myself being bored. 'I wonder how the human is doing, I might be able to consume her negative feelings' , so I tried sensing it but there was no negative feeling coming from her. Infact she wasn't even feeling at all. Oh, she's dead. I get mad and call the others to the throne room. I see them walking in one by one, I sit in a more comfortable position and started talking: "So, who killed the human this time."
They all look at me with wide eyes like none of them could ever do such a thing.
"Nightmare I think i know who did." said swapfell eyeing at dust.
"HEY, I didn't do it, because i want to be the next one to choose the next AU were gonna trash!" said dust. "I think it was actualy killer, so he can sabotage my turn to choose!" dust continued.
"WHAT!!?? Look I like to kill but I was trying my best not to do it, because I also want to choose the next AU!" killer yelled. "I think it was actually fe-"
"SHUT UP" I yelled cutting killer off. All of the skeletons froze for a second exept for me. "Now because noone is confessing that who killed the human, then I will choose the next human and the next AU" I said and saw them frowning. I told them to leave and to continue what they were doing, so I could open a window to a undertale pacafist timeline. I look around to find a person that nobody cared about and there are a few. I found a pretty human, the others would problably like her as a pet. She was problably walking home  right now. Welp the human won't magically appear here by herself.

(Y/N) pov:
I was walking to the mall to find a place to eat. Maybe I should go to a burger place.
So here I am walking to the mall, looking at the cement path as if it was the most interesting thing. I decided to take a shortcut to the mall. And no im not gonna teleport there because im pretty sure people are gonna call the ambulance when they see me desperatly trying to bleed. So im just gonna walk there. The shortcut somehow doesn't have any people here. So I just decided to keep walking. I felt dark aura behind me and when i turned around then noone was there. 'Heh am I getting paranoid now'. Apperantly not, because a huge weird tentacle grabbed me and i went truogh a portal. Life why do you do such things to me. I just wanted some burgers.

___-~-__

(A/N): So another chapter out. Yay and of course I left it as a cliffhanger cause i can and my hands are tired. Welp see ya next time.