I'm Coming To Save You, Izuku

Start from the beginning

"Is there anything else that we need to know about these zombies?" Kirishima questioned, his brows furrowed as they arrived at an intersection in the halls.

Aizawa looked back at them with bloodshot eyes.

The five students froze at his gaze, it had a different aura to it than his usual stare.

It was far more terrifying, especially when a handful of zombies were coming up from the end of the hallway.

"Quirks. . . "

Meanwhile, with the other classmates....

"From what I was able to see as we made it to Class 1-A," Kendo whispered loudly as she wrote on the blackboard with shaky hands. "Most Quirks don't affect these zombies." She sighed, her shoulder twitching with anxiety.

The class release silent gasps and even a small sob was heard from somewhere in the room.

"What?! H-How?" Toru exclaimed quietly, leaning over one of the few remaining desks in the classroom.

Kendo looked back up, "As we raced to find Vlad King, we saw a few other students that never made it to their classes. They were fighting off some zombies as well. . . but with no known knowledge on how to properly defeat them. . . the fight ended quickly." Kendo paused when her voice cracked.

"So far, the only person I've seen actually defeat a zombie is Tetsutetsu. I don't know how, but he's able to strike them in the right spot for them to 'shut down' or die again." She continued, gesturing to the white-haired male.

"It takes all of my strength with every blow though," Tetsutetsu rubbed the back of his neck, "So it's something else that kills 'em."

Yaoyorozu stepped up to the front of the class, "Where do you strike the zombie in order for it to shut down?" She questioned as she drew a rushed version of the human body on the blackboard.

Tetsutetsu gave a quick hum, "I always strike around the upper part of the body." He trailed off.

Yaoyorozu nodded, drawing a line between the upper and lower part of the drawing. "So it's somewhere up here. . . Could you be a bit more specific?" She looked back to the boy of Class 1-B.

Tetsutetsu nodded, "I think it's by where the heart should be. We've come across some that didn't have a heart, so I go for the head if that happens."

"That's it!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed, before she slapped her hand over her mouth in realization. The entire class paused, holding their breath as they waited to see if anything had heard the small outburst.

After a good minute or two, Jiro looked back to Yaoyorozu, "Alright, what did you find out Yaomomo?" She questioned in a hushed tone.

Yaoyorozu took a deep inhale, "I think I found out their weak spot!" She whispered.

Now everyone was paying close attention.

"Really? What is it?!" Denki exclaimed as quietly as he could, climbing onto Shoji to get a better view of the genius student.