I get what you mean

Kairi's pov
I groaned turning on my back as the sun hit my face. I rubbed my eyes hearing my phone buzz. I lazily grabbed it from under my pillow with a yawn. Of course it was the group chat since my phone was spammed with messages. I opened it texting a quick 'hi' letting everyone know i was finally awake. I noticed Nicole hadn't texted in it yet so I decided to text her myself.

An incoming call from Mattia caused me to sigh, it was too early in the morning to be dealing with him. I accepted the call anyways with a slight grimace.

"Hey fuckhead!" Mattia yelled obnoxiously into the phone. It took all my might not to hang up on him.

"What Mattia, I just woke up." I said groggily.

"I don't care, get the fuck up so we can go hangout at the mall." He said loudly. I brought the phone away from me ear annoyed with how loud he was.

"Fine when will you be here." I gave in with yawn not finding the idea to bad. Not like I had anything better to do.

"Ten minutes so hurry the hell up!" He yelled the last part before hanging up. I shook my head getting out of bed. I had no idea how he was so loud and energetic in the morning.

I racked through my clothes pulling out a hoodie and joggers. This will do. The slight smell of Nicole's signature perfume lingered on it making me slightly smile. I missed her even though it's been a day. Come to think of it this is the first time we've been apart since we were little.

After I got done getting changed and brushing my teeth I jumped back on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I scrolled down my feed stopping at a certain photo from awhile ago. My mood shifted as I gazed at it with a frown. It was of Alejandro and I. Things have changed so much since then. I quickly shut off my phone as I heard Mattias car pull up.

I waved my mom goodbye before shutting the door behind me. I got into the passenger seat as Mattia greeted me with a push to the head. I pushed him back with a chuckle.

"I'm so fucking bored let's go." He said pulling out of the driveway. My phone vibrated in my pocket as I grabbed it from my pocket. A text from Nicole made me eagerly click her contact. I smiled knowing she landed safely. I felt Mattia's gaze burning into the side of my head causing me to look over at him weirdly.

"I'm guessing Nicole texted you because you're smiling like a lunatic." He said casually before looking back at the road.

"Like you and Marie yesterday." I shot back with a smirk. He quickly looked over at me with a questioning look. Maybe I should've brought it up knowing he'd get all defensive.

"Were you spying on me what the fuck." He said causing me to laugh.

"Don't flatter yourself, Me and Nicole saw you two at the park you guys just didn't see us." I said getting back on my phone.

"The only reason I was with that witch was because everyone else ditched me and she was my last resort." He stated trying to get him point across. It was honestly funny seeing him frustrated.

"Yeah? Well you two seemed to be getting along, maybe you guys will become friends." I teased just to see him get more agitated.

"Fuck off, I will never be friends with her." He murmured under his breath. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior. I didn't really see the big deal but it was funny either way.

It was quite for a few moments until Mattia interrupted.

"Alejandro texted me last night." He said quietly as if he was afraid of my reaction. I shot my head at him in confusion. What the hell. None of us have talked to Alejandro since the whole situation with him and Nicole happened. After two months he wants to text one of us.

"What the hell, why?" I said louder than I anticipated. I took a deep breath trying to calm down.

"I know what he did was wrong but don't you miss him even a little bit?" He asked. I furrowed my eyes brows running my hands through my hair. I hated even thinking about it. Plus he's changed a lot since we've last talked to him and not for the best.

"What do you mean do I miss him, he was the one that ruined everything why would I miss him." I said in frustration. Mattia stayed silent as he finally arrived at the mall.

"Yeah I get what you mean." He finally said getting out of the car. As we walked inside the awkward air from before seemed to disappear as Mattia excitingly ran to the food court.

"Hurry up bitch I'm hungry!" He yelled with his arms spread out. I ran up to him tryna to catch up.

-

"Holy shit hide!" I whispered shouted at Mattia. He gave me a confused look but followed me as I rushed into a random store.

"What are we hiding from?" He asked trying to see what I could've seen. I stood there for a second trying to process everything.

"I saw Ava." I said not even believing myself. He widened his eyes.

"I thought she moved to New York, what the fuck." He said in disbelief. I nodded my head to his statement. Why the hell is she back.

"She did, hopefully she's just visiting because I don't wanna hide forever." I said running my hands through my hair in frustration. There was no way I was going to let her see me. She'd probably go all crazy.

"Yeah, we should leave anyways the malls about to close." He responded as we both headed out the store. I looked in every direction making sure Ava wasn't near.

Once we made it out the doors a sense of relief overcame me. I mentally thanked the lord that Nicole wasn't here to see Ava. Last time they were together that didn't go so well.

So more details abt what happened with Alejandro after he wasn't in the group will be explained soon. I'm not sure if I'll make him have his own pov or a pov through Nicole or Kairi. I'll just have to see. Anyways vote and comment if you liked this chapter❤️