"Well that's going to be kind of hard now that I kissed you the other day in front of everyone" I sigh.

"I just want to be with you, Hennessy, I really like you and I-" I cut him off before he rambles on anymore.

"I like you too, things are just too complicated right now. Jughead Jones, I promise one day, when things are less complicated we will have our chance." I stand up and cup his face in my hand. I stare hard at his lips. Every time he says how much he wants to be with me, I think of Fp. I ruined everything he's ever wanted, a sweet girlfriend and a happy family.

He catches me looking at his lips and grabs my waist, pulling me into a kiss. I grab onto him tighter as his hands begin to roam my body. He soon slips my shirt off and I tug at his. We fall onto the bed and his lips trail to my neck as he hovers over me. I then pull him in by the belt loop of his pants and he pulls away.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. I look at how we were laying and I realized where this was going. I knew I might regret this later, but not now. He's all I want and all I ever wanted.

I nodded my head and he leaned in for another kiss before he pulled of his pants and soon, so did I.

~

We lay under my comforter as I draw circles on his chest. I was stupid for not making it official with him right then and there. But things were a little more complicated then just being together. I still care about him and wish the best for him although we can't be together.

We lay like this for what feels like forever, and I didn't regret it. But it soon got dark out, but Grayson never came home. We were interrupted by my phone ringing. I quickly look to see who it is... Archie? We haven't talked in awhile, what could he possibly want. I show jughead the phone before I answer it

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hennessy, Grayson is hurt bad." He explains.

"What, what do you mean?" My heart drops. I cannot believe what I'm hearing. What could've possibly happened? Then it hit me, The serpents. They're getting their revenge and starting with my brother.

"Him and Moose were fixing the power after it somehow got shut off and some thugs attacked them. Moose is shaken but okay, I don't know if I can say the same for Grayson." Archie says.

"Just spit it out already!"

"They bashed his knee, I just dropped him and Josh off at the hospital. I think the serpents had something to do with it. Do you want to come with us to the Whyte Wyrm?" He asks frantically.