7💚

Jahking's POV ~

       I woke up, Brushed my teeth and then I got in the shower

       I woke up, Brushed my teeth and then I got in the shower. When I woke up kassidy was right up under me do I tried to be careful and quiet with what I was doing. But when I got out the shower she was wide awake and staring at me.

"Girl what is u lookin at 👀🤤?"
" *laughs* YOU King"
" Good morning Kassidy"
" * Yawns* Morning🙂"

Kassidy got in the shower and we both got down stairs for breakfast 🍳☕. And we also said good morning to my mom. I ain't expect her to be home so early. She goes in and out of town  all the time for her fashion business.

Kassidy's POV ~

              Kings Mom is literally sooo nice. This is the first time I met Kings Mom. And his little sister his just sooo cute and sweet.

    " Thanks for breakfast Mrs. King"
" You're welcome sweetie and please call me Arlene"
"Ok🙂"

Me and king went up stairs and played 2k. I swear King is so fun and.. He's just something else 👉🏽👈🏽🥺🤤🤤🤤💕💕

LATER ON.... ~

"King! You hungry? Cuz I sure am"

"Yea let's do roscoes chicken and waffles"

Yo I swear he is obsessed with that place👀🙄

So we hopped in his nice gray Benz and we drove there. Be plugged his phone into the aux cord and played some lit music.

We got inside and ordered a table for 2 and it's something about that waitress. It's just that I don't like the way she was looking at king. Almost like she wanted him 👅😡.

When she came over she was still giving that same vibe but king didn't pay her no mind. But it bothered me cuz I kinda like King 😍. So I just started starring and she started starring back but she rolled her eyes.

She started getting smart with me and I didn't have the time to put up with it so I threw my iced tea at her.

I got up and then we started throwing hands. All eyes were on us. Before it had time to get even more physical King pulled me off of her and we walked out of there and into the car. King was trying to calm me but I was pretty much already calm. Just know that any girl know not to look at king like that nomore.

Jahking's POV ~

I don't know what happened in there with Kassidy but I'm just glad she's okay 👌.

" You good"
" Yea king I'm good"
" *Licks Lips* Let me take you somewhere"
"Where is we going 👀"
" shhh you'll see"

I drove her the highest point in LA so we can sit and watch the sunset. I did it to make her feel better💕💕💕.

To be continued......

Thanks for reading this chapter and sorry for not updating sooner💕💕💕 I appreciate you king supporters 💜💜💜💜💜🤤👑