Chapter 3

Kirishima:

I notice Momo leaving Katsuki room early this morning.

Why did that Hoe momo leave katsuki room this morning?

"Hey shitty hair!"

I heard katsuki as i saw him walk down annoyed as hell. I want to know what happen.

"What-"

I started to ask but he cut me off.

"That bitch momo stayed over across the hall from my room she came over to my mom before anyone woke up and started an argument and woken Izuku up and hurt him and made him scared & cry"

Katsuki explain as my angry rised

'An omega hurt another omega?
And let alone enter an alpha room without permission hurting their courting mate!'

I thought growling and stood up staring at katsuki and calm down sitting back down.
"Have you told your mom?"

"Not yet"

"You have to bro"

He nods knowing i was right.  I heard someone walking down. Thats when i smelt it. The omega was awake and going into heat

"Kat....katsuki"

I mumbled trying to control myself From jumping Mating the omega. As i started to back up. He walked over to

Katsuki!?

"Izuku......"

Katsuki said sucking in a breath. Trying to restrain himself. As the omega izuku tug on his shirt cutely.

'Shit! Mitsuki here, momo here and other alphas are here! They will Sense him in heat! And momo will use this as a chance to attack him or have an alpha attack him in more than one way'

I thought panicking. As i heard other Alphas growl at izuku heat Pheromones.

"I have to take him to my room shitty-hair" katsuki said picking up the now mewing omega. He walked off upstairs to his bedroom.

Katsuki:

I laid izuku on my bed and left locking my bedroom door. Going back downstairs i see kirishima growling at My mom Mitsuki and Momo. So i used my alpha voice on them.

"Whats the hell going on?!"

They froze but kirishima spoke.
"They wanted to force the Omega in heat izuku out and force him to be raped" he said causing me to let off enrage pheromones, causing me to start growling.

"HELL NO!"

I growled out shocking momo and my mom.

"But kats-"

My mom started but i shut her up. Glaring deadily at them.

"NO! im keeping izuku here! He will be my mate! He WILL NOT BE FORCE OUT! OR BE THROWN OUT."

I growled out shaking enrage. Being extremely protective of Izuku.

Izuku:

As i was in The Alpha bedroom. I felt need to nest so i did. I took out all his clothes from his closest and dresser and his pillows and Covers and started making a nest.

Once i was done making a nest i laid in it curling up whining in pain as i got the Alphas Scent surrounding me all over me soaking me into his scent.

I purred unconsciously and uncontrollably in happiness.

'Why am i? He isn't even my alpha? Or is he?'

I thought to myself falling asleep inside the nest i made.

Later i heard the door open and shut then a gasp of shock.

"Little omega"

The voice said. It wasnt the Alpha i wanted as i started growling/hissing wanting this alpha away from me,The Alpha Katsuki, and my nest. As the alpha kept coming closer to me.

I growled warningly wanting this alpha away.

"Stay still Omega!"

The voice of this unknown alpha used his alpha command on me causing me to whimper as my body went limp and frozen at the command.

The alpha crawled ontop of me causing me to whine louder and more scared.

Timeskip: hours later
katsuki and Kirishima went on a run and a hunt for katsuki to provide for the omega(izuku) that he's courting.

Katsuki:

As me and shitty hair gotten back from the run and hunt i brought in 3 dead rabbits to the kitchen as me and kirishima enter the kitchen we smelt an alpha covered in sex from a heated omega......

'Izuku!'

Both me and kirishima thought as i growled and ran up to my bedroom to find the door broken from being forced open and my eyes widened at the sigh.

Izuku laying in a nest of my stuff curl up in a ball whimpering and crying... thats when i smelled it... BLOOD

Thats when i realized... that Alpha shoto HAD raped my courting omega izuku.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys...

I hope you like this chapter!!!!

My poor cinnamon roll IZUKU!

MY poor baby! :'(

Well anyways

HOPE yall enjoy this chapter (minus the sad part)..