"I still don't understand why she didn't hire a professiona coach and she chose for coach this knucklehead" sounded kind of envious, kind of annoyed Paige managed to hide her laughter

"Hmmm because they started almost together because they work together perfectly,because Finn coached her when she started in wwe, because she was already 3 years here and she knew how her works, because he knows how much pressure Becky can take, because they know each other's character and that helps in the perfect partnership they have, because they are pals, because Finn liked her" she finished and "innocently" took a sip of her juice while she looked at Seth.. he clenched his fists though he tried to look relaxed.

"Also he likes her? what the hell?  the whole raw roster want Becky?"he  asked irritably.

"What do you care? you want her too and you're thinking about the competition?"she ask that innocently.

"Me? "well, Paige, if you remember I'm engaged to Mandy," he answered hastily and awkwardly.

"I am remembering it.. Do you remember?"she asked before getting up to approach the ring where Finn and Becky were practising..

"Well, you're doing a great job, but shall we make it a little harder?"Paige asked, and Finn and Becky looked at her.

"How do you want to make it difficult?"" she asked, with her breath hard and heavy from the exercise her chest rising and falling irregularly.

"Get into the ring in a mix tag team match type as a warm-up," Paige suggested.

"Actually that's not such a bad idea," agreed Finn.

"You think so?"she came out of the ring and took the water she had left on the bench behind Seth, she opened it and she drank enough..

"Look technically you work very well and that's good for you but don't forget you have 4 years to get in there and fight properly.. let's see if you have it still  if  you need improvement" Finn told her and she looked at him

"All right in what type of match? simple one with one of the girls?" she asked, and looked at the two girls .

"Not, we gonna do a regular mixed tag team match like the match you're going to give on Monday," he smiled, and she straightened her ponytale that were ruffled by the practice.

"OK.. Okay, who do I get in the ring with?" she look at the boys who were there .

"Certainly not with Seth and Finn they'd better stay out," smiled Peyton.

"She's right, so one of these two and our two boys are going in here," smiled Paige.

"Ok which one of you will get in and who will I make a mixed tag team with?" she smiled.

"I'll go in," said Billie, smiling.

"I'll go with you, too," Drew said, and Dean smiled as he looked at Seth, who firmly clasped his fingers in the cords.

""Okay, so I guess I'll go with Billie and you guys start?"dean asked .

"Mmm yes yes we start.. I'm have to get use to it.. we need a bell and a referee.. " said Becky, laughing as she leaped into the rink and took her seat.

"Paige is the most unbiased of all," Dean said.

"how will it be unbiased, you idiot, when you play on one team?" asked Seth.

"I play in one them and her client in the other, so?"Dean looked at him, and Seth was forced to sit down..

Peyton gave the signal and the fight began.. The girls came in first.. She smiled throughout the match.. It might have been training, but she felt really good about it.. she liked and enjoyed every moment of it.. Bellie was a pretty strong opponent, but she got her.. She tagged Drew and he took her place.. he gave her a smile and began his battle against Dean.. several years of experience in both.. Becky watched the match until her eyes fell upon Seth.. she watched him, looking more nervous than usual; something had annoyed him, but she could not understand what this was.. And yes, he was annoyed by the way Drew looked at Becky.. No, the way he looked at her was nothing vulgar or immoral.. he looked at her admiringly, and that made him mad.. He was jealous even though he knew he had no such right.. The tag was done again and inside was Becky who with a simple roll up in one move managed to pin Bellie and win with Drew the match.. He stepped into the ring and lifted her in his arms.. she was smiling at the outcome of this informal struggle.. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, and she smiled kindly and thanked him for his cooperation, while Seth knew that in a little while he had a lesson and had to fix the school up a little.. He could teach whenever he was there..

"Have you anything to do now?"Paige asked Becky who got to her feet and walked out of the ring

"Yes, first I must find out where our little pink-haired friend is, and secondly I must see Maryse," she said..

"Maryse?"asked Paige

"Well, yes.. She said she has something special for my first match.. I need a new gear. How am I going to get in the ringr? in my underwear?" she said ironically.

"Hmm, wouldn't that be a bad idea?" laughed Dean, and Becky looked at him.

"No, but these are done by women who don't know how to do anything but show us their faces, and I'm not like them.. I don't need that.. I'll show my worth in there.. not with my body, butr with my powers, " she smiled, and poured some water on her head..that run up to her..

Seth watched her every movement.. fortunately for him his pants was wide, and no one would notice his erection, when he saw the water running into her body.. He licked his lips and tried to look relaxed while he tidied up the room..

"Want to say something about a fellow or What? " asked Drew, laughing.

"Now you want me to be honest? " asked Becky, and she looked at him.

"I think we all do," peyton told her.

"Well, I am not  Mandy Rose to be out ther in lingerie so everybody looking at me. "I'm going to go out there as an wrestler and not as  porn star ," she replied.

"I think you're insulting my fiancee," he told her somewhat angrily.

'No one said she isn't your fiancee but no one said that is not true what I'm saying.. doesn't she come out to wrestler in her underwear?"she asked him with a raised eyebrow

"I say you are jealous of her," said Seth, almost exasperated.

"Yes, you find it.. I am jealous of her sheer stupidity, and her very vanity, and her want of attention; you must tell me the coffee you have a talent for anticipations," she answered ironically.. the passion between them was palpable in the atmosphere.if they were alone they probably would share a passionate kiss or even worse? they would probably have passionate sex

"You try to play it cool, but you are jealous of her," he insisted, and took a step nearer to her.

"The only thing I'd ever be jealous of that wicked blonde witch would be if I were a whore and she had more clients than me," she answered, her eyes narrowed.

"Go away because I don't know what I'm going to do to you," he told her in a flash of anger..

No, no, he wasn't angry about what Becky said so easily about Mandy.. Besides, she wasn't wrong.. he was telling her to leave because he didn't know if he could contain himself.. he was about to lose all control of catching her and kissing her in front of everyone.. the attraction he felt for her was inexplicable, mysterious.. and he liked her, too,even though he didn't even say that to himself.. Becky finally packed up her things and walked out of school just as Mandy was coming in.. She was wearing her earphone and walking around pretending not to see her.. She went on her way to hotel carefree when she ran into someone.. She lifted her eyes and froze.

Sorry it took me so long to post today, but it was a crazy day.. WHo you believe that Becky saw? If you liked it vote and comment.. Until next chapter kisses.. xoxo!