Chapter 1

You know sometimes i wish i were dead, i thought to myself. I wish i were dead so that i would have not been adopted by these kind of creatures i call a family, a family who abuses me every night from the time i was 3 years old, just fucking 3 years and i suffered from them, a tear falling from my eyes.

I thought everything would be great but turns out i was wrong. I was getting abused every single day, whether it was raping me or leaving bruises on my skin. And yet they still tell me they love me. These people are sick. The only reason why they took me into their home was because they said that they saw something special in me and that something special was being in love with me by using my ass like an adult person for their sick, twisted, stupid benefits.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when the sick bastard ken called me.

"Tiffany get your ass down here!", he said angrily.

I knew something was wrong when he summoned me.

"Coming sir," i shouted.

When i finally reached down stairs i was introduced by a tremendous, hard thump under my stomach.

"What did i do?", i said spitting blood unto the floor.

"Don't ever make me wait on you that long, you hear me bitch," he shouted to me angrily.

"Ye.... Ye.... Ye.... Yes sir," i said stuttering my words.

"Good!, now the reason why i called you here was because i wanted you to come pleasure my needs," he said with a grin on his face.

To me it's just weird to see him so angry with me for nothing and turning happy and calm when he had to use me.

"But sir don't you think that your wife would be mad at me for pleasuring you," i said under my breath so he couldn't hear me.

"What did you just say to me," he said now with anger in his voice.

Gaining a little confidence, "i said,"........ But before i could tell him what i said he slapped me across my face causing my whole body to spin before falling on the the cold floor holding my face in pain.

"I heard what you said bitch, you just didn't have to try and reply to my question, and if you must know what you know already my wife likes it when i pleasure your ass, now strip so that i can start what i intend to finish," he said with a smirk on his face.

I took off all my clothes and stood in front him when he grabbed me by the hair and pushed my mouth towards his private part, so that i could begin pleasuring him.

"You like that don't you," he said to me in my ears softly with a smooth tone.

"Yes," i said with pain in my voice.

But in truth and in fact i didn't like it. He was hurting me and he expected me to like it, i still couldn't do nothing bout it any ways.

Moments passed when he was done and sent me to my room. I was left crying because i was hurt and my body was left to bear the marks left on my skin.

I went to the bathroom to take a cool shower when the wet tears flooded my face now whilst remembering what he did to me and scrubbing every single disgust i felt towards him off my skin.

.

.

.

.

.
So how was it, was it good enough for you or bad. Please vote and comment cause i really need y'all feed back from this story. I would be really happy and keep on updating, I'll shut up now cause i doh think i would end now....peace niggers bruhhhhhhh.

YOLO, @Niallhoranselfie. :)