ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

"Years ago if you told me
I'd be like this
I would look at you, smile and say
'you're kidding, right?' "

"Years ago if you told me I'd be like this I would look at you, smile and say 'you're kidding, right?' "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-

A whole decade went by, Morgan and Jordan weren't teenagers anymore rather adults. With Phil on their side as a father figure, both of them grew up to become Shield agents after Phil and Fury found out about the incident in Romania.

It was hard in the beginning for all of them, Phil suddenly having two daughters, one of them not a human being and the other a trained assassin. However they survived, after all these hard beginnings, tears and destroyed furniture, but they also collected precious memories together.

Like the first time Morgan and Jordan called Phil their dad or their first day at school.

The hardest thing to accept for Phil was the minute Morgan was part of the Avengers, knowing full well she was ready to be on her own without her sister and her father, and being the hero Phil knew she would be from the beginning.

The team had a rough start, Tony Stark didn't wanted to be part of it all, Steve Rogers accepting the fact that he couldn't go back to his old life and Bruce Banner being not sure if he was the best option for the team.

They made it through together, helping each other by being there for one another and making them happy, until a new family bond blossomed from it.

-

"Call me after you put them to sleep", Morgan told her husband anxiously and stressed out about to leave them for a couple of days alone with the rest of the team.

"I will, I promise", her husband calmly promised her while standing at the doorway watching her pack her suitcase for her first mission since she got pregnant with the triplets.

Everytime a mission came up, the others volunteered for her, so she could stay with the triplets. From time to time Steve stayed back too, so Morgan wouldn't raise their children alone and had some quality family time with them.

The shared room turned into a war scene with clothes flying all around the room, some hanging on the furniture, others laying on the ground waiting to be picked up. Normally Morgan would have been finished before the director Fury has even approved the mission, but with her separation anxiety she took longer than usual. Worrying about the mission plus worrying about to leave them all alone.

Since Morgan stayed back for over three years, she knew every little thing about her dysfunctional family. Like how Tony falls asleep in the lab, when he's stressed out or overworked, Loki sometimes needing a buddy to talk to just like Bucky, the maximoff twins getting consoled everytime they had a nightmare.

However the moment the triplets started to walk and talk they cared for the team as much as their mother, making sure they ate, slept, got enough affection.