The Curse of the Golden Master

Start from the beginning

Borg: Uh, Pixal, where are you going? Now that my assistant has an unlimited power supply, there's an infinite amount of good to be done. 

Pixal turns to Zane for reassurance in her decision. Zane simply smiled with a nod.

Pixal: As you wish, Mr. Borg.

Borg smiled at the decision and started heading to his building. Zane and Pixal smiled at each other for the last time before heading in different directions. Zane closed the lid and followed his group down.

Cole: Watch your step, Nya. We don't know the last time this ladder was used.

Nya smiled at him.

Nya: That's thoughtful of you, Cole.

Jay: Hey! How about you watch where you're watching, Cole. Huh?

A couple of steps broke, which made Nya hold on.

Nya: Ahh! Uh, guys? A little help?

They ignored her as they bickered on.

Cole: Oh, is that a threat, Jay? 'Cause coming from you, it sounds like some of your best material. 

Jay: Ha, ha, ha! There's a reason nobody liked you.

Nya: Aah! Aah! Unh!

The bar she was holding broke and she fell. It was when Cole and Jay finally looked down then each other. She stood up and dusted herself, sighing.

Nya: My knights in shining armor. 

Everyone else landed as Nya took out a glow stick.

Cole and Jay: It was his fault.

Zane: Let's keep our eyes peeled. Our mystery suspect could be anywhere down here.

Kai: Serpentine. Never thought I'd see them again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In the lair underground, the suspected Serpentine was working and the Overlord watched him above in frustration.

Overlord: We know where the Golden Ninja is, so why are we doing nothing about it. I must escape from this wretched digital prison!

???: Patience. The Golden Ninja won't go down without a fight, and we've already depleted our Electro-Cobrai. Before we take his Golden Power, we need more power of our own. If we capture him first, the Yellow Ninja will undoubtedly run to save him. We will have them both and gain their power to restore you.

Overlord: Then find more. Once I become physical again and rid the scourge that is the Ninja, I will walk Ninjago with the power to rule the world....and beyond!

???: Don't worry. I'm one step ahead of you.

The mysterious Serpentine held a flyer/brochure of a shark exhibit in Ninjago. On it were Electro-Conbrai, their target, and their electricity. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's POV

Dad and I ventured out into the Labyrinth. I don't quite know what we are looking for that can help us, but it better be worth it. I sighed as I pushed the leaves, walking further and further.

Me: How anyone got through this jungle is beyond me.

Dad: Hiroshi's Labyrinth. Legend says no one has ever escaped its deadly maze except for Hiroshi himself. But the maze is no match for your powers. This is the perfect place to hide from the Overlord's clutches.