"Damn we up high" I said looking down.

"Wait a damn minute hold up" I heard kd say making me laugh.

We were in the air until the ride suddenly drop down to the ground making me heart stop. I heard kd screaming loud as hell and kentrell was just laughing wit his evil ass. I literally felt like my whole soul left my body. The ride stopped at the ground and we got off. I almost fell stepping off the ride. I was lightheaded and everybody was just laughing at me. We went back over to where Chanel them were and we decided on what ride was next. We decided to go in the haunted house.

Solai POV

We were walking to the haunted house and it was only 2 per thing so we were deciding who was going with who. Boomer was going to stay back this time with the kids.

"Ard so it's gon be me and Kentrell, Chanel and Ben, nova and joe, 3 and lai, and kd and yoni" mimi said. We all nodded and got in line with our partner. Once it was time to get on me and 3 stepped up and got into our cart I got in first and 3 got in after. We pulled the bar down. And then the ride took off. We went in and then the door shut making it dark asfc. It was going smooth until something popped up at us and I grabbed 3 right as hell. He laughed and i mugged his head in the dark.

"Say lil bit I gotchu" he said still laughing.

"This shit scary" I said.

"Say lil bit why you don't talk much" he asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know I just never really been then one to talk I've always been more to myself but I like hanging around y'all, y'all funny" I said. I seen him nod and the ride continued. Something popped up again and I jumped hard as hell. 3 chuckled and put his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to him. We stayed like that for the rest of the ride. The doors opened and we then came back into the light. Mimi saw the position we were in and raised her eyebrow with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and waved her off. We got off the ride and walked to the bench where boomer was with the kids.everybody else still had to ride the ride which would take a long time.

"Y'all wanna go take them to ride some rides while they finish" I asked boomer and 3. They nodded and we stood up walking to the kids side of the park. The first ride we put them on was a frog ride.

The twins, Shawn, kayden, Kamiri, and taylin all got on the ride

The twins, Shawn, kayden, Kamiri, and taylin all got on the ride. Since kacey wasn't big enough yet he couldn't get on.

"I'm finna take kacey and get a funnel cake since he can't get on take some pictures of them I know Bianca them gon wanna see em" I said to 3 he nodded and told me to be careful. I took kacey stroller and walked to the funnel cake stand. I ordered one and a drink and payed for it. I walked to a near by table and I sat down with kacey beside me in his stroller I tore off a piece of the funnel cake and handed it to him. He was one so he could eat it. I took a empty cup from his bag a poured some of my drink in it, I gave it to him and he took it and started drinking. Me and him continued eating our funnel cake until my phone start ringing. Macei name popped up and I answered.

"Hello" I said

"Hey where y'all at" she asked.

"I'm at a table by the funnel cake stand" I said.

"Ok we walking over there now" she said and hung up. Me and kacey continued eating waiting for them. They walked up and they all sat down at the table.

"Where 3 and boomer and the kids"Chanel asked.

"They over there at that frog ride I took kacey with me and got us a funnel cake and some to drink" I said pointing to the ride.

We had fun and rode more rides for the rest of the day until it started to get dark and we were all tired from riding rides. We left and went and got into the sprinter van.

Macei POV

We were all worn out from having so much fun. We all got into the sprinter van except nova. She got in her own car and we exchanged numbers and she told us she would see us tomorrow.

"Do Y'all want me to cook or y'all wanna get some out" I asked them.

"You cook that shit be good" Ben said and everybody else agreed. We went home and everybody went into their rooms. Me and Kentrell walked into our room. I stripped out of my clothes and Kentrell did the same. We both got into the shower and washed then got out and did our hygiene. I put some comfortable clothes on and put my bonnet on.

I made sure to put on some comfortable black shorts underneath

I made sure to put on some comfortable black shorts underneath. I walked out the room and downstairs into the kitchen. I start thinking of what to cook. I decided on chicken and waffles. I cooked everything and sat it on the table. I made me and Kentrell plate and the kids plate and sat them at the table.

"THE FOOD DONE" I yelled upstairs and everybody came down. They made their plates and sat down we all ate and talked about what we would do tmrw. We were saving volcano bay for the last day of the trip. We decided to have a chill day tomorrow. We finished eating and yoni and lai volunteered to do the dishes. Went we upstairs and I got the kids washed and into bed. I walked into me and trell room and he was already laying down watching tv. I put my phone on the charger and got into bed.

He put his arms out and I went into them. We cuddled and I fell asleep.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}

#moniout

Mimi and trell so cute🥰

Lai and 3?🤭