"Girl you look fine as ever come on" I laughed. We walked over to the gang and stopped.

"Aye y'all this our old friend nova, nova this is the nba family but you already know them, these are my little sisters yoni and lai which you may remember, these are my twin daughters Mari and nari, this is Chanel son keyshawn, and these are youngboy sons kayden, taylin, Kamiri, and baby kacey" I said. She nodded and smiled and waved. They all spoke to her and she spoke back.

"Y'all she gon be with us today is that fine" I asked. They all nodded.

"Yea fasho" they all said. We continued walking and found an amusement park.

{A/N again "imagination"😭}

"Aye y'all wanna go there" I asked them pointing to the entrance.

"Oh hell yea" kd said.

"Ooouu that look fun" Chanel said. We all walked to the entrance.It wasn't a long line so we just talked until it was our turn to pay. We got to the front and we're about to pay.

"Do y'all have rides for kids" I asked the lady.

"Yes we have rides for kids and adults and we have food and everything" she said smiling.

"Are y'all coming to have a lot of fun or are you just riding a few rides" she asked.

"Um we are coming to have a lot of fun we wanna ride a lot of rides" I said.

"Ok then you should buy wrist bands, you can ride how ever many rides you want with it" she said.

"Ooouu ok how much" I asked.

"35 each" she said. I nodded and everyone handed me their money. She put on all our wrist bands and we walked inside.

"Say so what we gettin on first" 3 asked.

"Let's get on that" yoni said pointing to a scary lookin ride.

"Oh hell no you see how high that shit is" I said.

"Mane come on yo scary ass" Kentrell said laughing.

"Ard but who gon stay here with the kids" I asked.

"Ian gettin on that big ass shit so I'll stay" Chanel said.

"Yea I'll stay too Ian bout that life" nova said making us all laugh. Nova Chanel and the kids went and sat on a bench while the rest of us went and got in the line. We were next and all of us were able to get on at once. I sat in the middle of Kentrell and lai. The ride started and we start lifting off the ground.

"Oh shit ohhhh shitttt" I said gripping the handles hard. Kentrell and lai laughed at me cause I was really bout to cry and the ride barely did anything yet.

"Mimi calm down ain't nan happen yet" lai said laughing at me. She was really coming out of her shell and I was loving it. We finally reached the top and I almost had a heart attack.