🍓 a y a n o k o j i s a k i k o 🍓

Start from the beginning

✿ F A C T S A B O U T S A K I K O ✿

ONE.
her name, Sakiko means blossom child in japanese. And her family name, ayanokoji means design little road, or just little road.

TWO.
Jeonghan's princess.
( saki whose princess are you? Jeonghan's princess!!)
Every morning before school, he'd wake up early at 5am and iron her uniform. And cook her breakfast and help her pack her bag and always brush her hair as she brushed her teeth.
And he'd walk and or drive her to school. Adn if he wasnt busy he'd usually pick her up. But if he was busy some other member or their manager would pick her up.

THREE.
mingyu helped raise Sakiko. Well, all of the older members did. But Mingyu's role was cooking for her. The night before school, Mingyu would prepare her lunchbox for her. And cook her, her favourite snacks. He even learned some japanese foods for her whenever she was home sick.

FOUR.
Her nickname is Dalgi, which means strawberry. Was given by her family and then used by members. Because she loves strawberries. And eats them everyday. And everyday after school or before bed or in the morning. Its her go to snack.

FIVE.
She loves strawberries because she grew up with them. Her mom and dad would prepare them for her, every day after school. Her uncle has a strawberry farm and shipps her and her family strawberries every month. Her uncle's strawberries are the best! The members agree. And they buy more strawberries from him.

SIX.
She is very blunt. And sometimes people give her hate for "bullying" the other members. But its just her being honest and they know she's doesnt mean it being mean.

SEVEN.

She is very talented and fluent in many languages. Korean,japanese, english, french, chinese and spanish.

EIGHT.
she is seventeen's happy pill. She's the outgoing, loud, always giggles , funny. But she very blunt sometimes. Which is where her 'evil maknae' persona comes in.

NINE.
Her dream job was to become a language teacher but it soon changed when she was scouted by YG ent.

TEN.
When asked why she isnt in a unit, she says that she didnt want to be in one. She says she felt like she didnt fit in a unit. She can do all of it very well but just didnt feel like she was the best at a certain thing so she didnt join one.

ELEVEN.
She was an EX - YG trainee

TWELVE.

she is very close with Sunmi . And she likes teasing sakiko alot. Sunmi is her favourite unnie and sakiko is sunmi's favourite little sister. When seventeen and sakiko had a falling out, she went to sunmi to stay the night. They are sisters from another mother.

THIRTEEN.
she is close with NCT Johnny. He is like a brother to her. He is the evil older brother. They bicker ALOT

FOURTEEN.

She is also really close with NCT Yuta. They were childhood friends.

FIFTHTEEN.
When she laughs, she opens her mouth very wide. And leans her head back and usually leans on someone next to her.

SIXTEEN.
She helps with choreography but she isnt in the performance unit

SEVENTEEN.
She participated in PRODUCE 101. and was chosen to be apart of I.O.I.