1

I open the window, letting him in. His lips fall on mine fast. I pull away quickly. "You need to calm down Max, you're drunk and my mom is home"

"Sorry baby, I just love you, let's go to bed" he says grabbing my hand and dragging me to lay next to him. He wraps his arms around me pulling me close from behind. "I love you cadence, goodnight" he says before I hear his snores. I get a message on my phone.

Kai🙄
Maximo drunk again?

C
Hes had a rough week
Hes usually not like this

Kai🙄
He'll be fine in a few
days, ly Cadence, I'll
see you tomorrow

C
Lyt kai gn

I put my phone down, kairi, neighbor, bestfriend since forever, pain in my ass. Just like Mattia, and Ale. I've always been closest to Kairi, hes always been right next door. Mattia and Alejandro always make fun of me cause I'm short. Bitches.

I close my eyes and feel my self drift off feeling warm in safe in my boyfriends arms.

The sun shines in my eyes making me wake up. I pull away but feel Max wrap his arms around me tighter. "Maximo I need to go to the bathroom." I say turning to look at him.

"Cadence I need to cuddle my girlfriend" he says looking up at me, I smile at him. Pecking his lips to distract him so I can get free. I go to the bathroom and do my business and when I walk back to my room I see Maximo and Kairi talking to eachother from the windows.

"Yeah, she just I dont know, moody with me lately, wanted to see what's up with her" Kairi says, neither of them noticing me.

"I dont know man, shes been stressed lately, maybe that's it, and I havent exactly been good as a boyfriend lately so." Max says shrugging. Tf they gotta talk about me for.

"Wanna hangout today? Me and the boys are all chilling at Mattias, I already texted Cadence" he says dapping Maximo up.

"Nah man I've got some plans, but C will probably go over." What fucking plans? Max says, kairi nods and then they both close the window. I walk up behind him. Wrapping my arms around his torso.

"What were you and kai talking about?"

"He invited me over today but I have things to do. And you know I dont like when you call him kai. It makes me feel weird." He says. I pull away rolling my eyes.

"Hes my bestfriend Max, we've  been over this. I've known him since I was 3, it not weird that I have a nickname for him" I say crossing my arms.

"I know baby, I'm sorry, it just makes me feel weird. Anyway, I've got shit to do today, to I've gotta go I'll call you later, bye love you" he says walking out the door.

I've never said I love you back. It's hard for me. The only guys I've ever said I love you to are my dad, Mattia, Kairi, and Alejandro. My dad didnt end well, it never does when he chooses drugs over you. I've known the boys since I was 3 and I didnt say it to them until I was 15, it took me 12 years to say it to them. I've only been dating Max for 5 months, I can't say it to him yet.

I open the window and reach over to tap on kairis. Soon he opens it smiling. "Sup" he says looking at me, in only a towel on my body and hair. "Whan are you going to Tias?"

"In like 20 minutes. Be ready or you're driving yourself" he says

"Kay, I'll meet you out front in 20" I say smiling before closing my window and curtains to change. I put on a pretty basic outfit. I'm only going to mattias house. Just some sweats and a cropped hoodie.

I comb my hair out and leave it down so it can dry, I'll probably end up putting it up later. I walk put front and see Kairi waiting in his car. I walk over to his driveway and get in the passenger side.

"So," he says backing out "Max still trying to get you to say you love him?" He questions.

"He know I want to say it. I just can't. Saying I love you is a big thing for me. I'm not ready to do it with Maximo yet. But he keeps saying it to me and it makes me feel bad." I answer.

"He'll come around and understand eventually." kai says patting my back.

The drive to Mattias is short because he only lives a few blocks away. We walk in and down to Mattias room. Where him Robert and Alejandro are Making a tiktok. Me and Kairi walk behind them and join the dance.

Ever since the boys got a little clout all the fangirls thought I was a whore and that I was fuckng with all the guys. I couldn't care less what they think though. The video ends and Mattia hugs me.

"Sup C" he says pulling away and dapping me up. "Wheres your mans?"

"He said he has shit to do today so I dont even know. Him and Mark are probably hanging out" I shrug.

"Come over to your place drunk again last night?" Mattia asks annoyed.

"Yeah, but he'll be fine. Just had a rough week."

"You said that last week" he points out.

"We arent doing that great. I'll admit, but if I leave him who do I have. I really like the kid."

"You also like ka-" I slap my hand over his mouth.

"Liked, past tense. Plus, hes talking to that Celia girl. It's too late for us."

"Was talking to that celia girl, hes not anymore. It's now or never."

"Never, hes too good of a friend. Plus, me and max will work this out."

"I know you Cadence, and I know Max, yall ain't right for eachother."