☁️ tired cuddles ☁️

🌟 no gifs for this one because my phone is malfunctioning right now but its ok, the next part will have gifs im so sorry 🌟

bang chan
• he always came home late
• and you usually don't wait for him
• you would notice when he came home and gave him a kiss
• but you rarely spoke
• making your relationship fragile
• one day, he came home early and you guys had a bonding session with cuddles
: scenario :
" yaaa im home babeeee" bang chan squealed as he came home with a bag of food. you look up from your study desk and immediately ran out of the room. you saw him looking relatively tired, but he's a busy guy and it was rare that he was home. you immediately hug him and pepper kisses on wherever you can. y'all ate dinner together after he washed up and decided to watch a movie you were waiting to watch together. but it was so difficult to watch the movie when you're engulfed in his arms and warmth and your face is against his chest. he seemed to also have a hard time watching the movie because he was so happy to be cuddling you like this.
" can the movie wait another day? let's sleep alright? you seem tired" you said to chan. chan nodded and turned off the TV. both of you hugged and spoke to each other softly. you spoke about how you didn't like the way he wasn't around often and he hoped you were there for you more often. he sighed and smiled at you, he wanted you to be smiley and happy thats all. after that, both of you slept comfortably.
your relationship became less fragile after that.

minho
• you visited him in the practise room
• the boys were all dripping with sweat.
• minho's body was about to give up on him at this moment.
: scenario :
all of the boys were about to go on tour and was working thrice as hard as usual. they have already pulled 2 all-nighters and they were panting and out of breath. your boyfriend was no exception.
" babe, come over." you said softly to minho. he rested his head on your chest and shut his eyes. he just wanted a break.

changbin
• you were asleep on the couch
• you really wanted to stay awake.
• but it was too difficult
: scenario :
"babe? im home-" changbin said. he saw you peacefully sleeping on the sofa. he sighed and picked you up. bridal style. and plopped you down on the bed softly. he was about to go shower and you grabbed his shirt.
" no... don't leave. please cuddle with me" you said. he shook his head in a 'no' manner.
" i'll go shower first ok? " he cooed.
after a short while, he came back and went under the blankets. he gave you a hug and kiss before cuddling you. both of you slept happily that night.

han
• he would be frustrated
• would come home and just feel better
: scenario :
"i can't seem to get it right! " he groaned angrily. he just wanted to pass out and sleep at that moment, but he had to finish it, chan was counting on him to record his own part of the song. he wished that it would get better, but it didn't. he recorded it a few more times and decided that one of his takes were adequate for a first draft and decided to go home for the night.
he tiptoed into the room and saw you still awake, reading a book. he would then give you a small smile and went to wash up. once he was done, he came and hugged you close to him. he whispered how much he loved you and how he was sorry he couldn't be with you often. you would just snuggle into him and mumble " its ok, i love you a lot and i don't mind we don't get to be together often"

hyunjin
• another dance room one
• just read the scenario ok idk how to explain
: scenario :
sometimes, when the boys have something important coming up. they would sleep in the practise room. that's what hyunjin did. you knew about it and you were worried. thus, you decided on staying at the practise room with him. the boys were a little shocked when they heard you'd be there with hyunjin but they weren't complaining. you usually made hyunjin work hard and rest well.
you would be lying down on an unzipped sleeping bag with hyunjin right beside you. you would put a blanket over you and since you had only one pillow, hyunjin and you had to share. thus, your faces were incredibly close to each other. that night, you slept with your foreheads pressing against each other, smiling into your sleep.

felix
• he was whiny and cuddly after a long day
• just wants to pass out.
: scenario :
he would come home all sweaty and hot and he would just pass out on the couch. when you went to get a glass of water, you saw him and immediately decided to cuddle on the couch with him. you didn't care if he didn't smell great, you loved him. he was slightly awoken by you bringing blankets and pillows and snuggling beside him. he pulled you closer once you got comfy with the small space both of you are lying down on. he lighty strokes your hair and uses his deep voice to tell you his loves you and thank you before passing out.

seungmin
• a literal child
• another one i cannot explain in bullet points
: scenario :
"y/n- please cuddle with mEeE" he would whine, waking you up from your slumber. when you didn't listen he would just yank you into his arms and won't let you go. he smothers your face in sloppy kisses after saying "good night, i love you, sweet dreams my angel! "

jeongin
• shy babie
• but he wouldn't mind at that moment because he is done with life
: scenario :
you were in the studio the boys recorded in. they always welcomed you there because it was great motivation for jeongin to do his best. that day he was having trouble doing a new singing technique that chan wanted him to do so he was extremely sad that he couldn't do it. chan asked him to try out on his own and then he'll check on jeongin again. jeongin stumbled over to you and sighed. putting his arm around your waist lazily as he tried over and over. his voice becoming more and more coarse. you reminded him to drink water before continuing and gave him your waterbottle to drink out of. he smiled softly and took a sip before trying again.
" jeongin ah! let's try ok? " chan said from the room. he finally nailed it. he came out of the studio extremely smiley and he wanted to cuddle. he didn't care that his hyungs were in the room. he just grabbed you and cuddled you. unintentionally sleeping in that manner.

ok im finally done writing but yeah! goodnight y'all i have school tomorrow despite the coronavirus 🤦🏻‍♀️