Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The blond bombshell dressed in a maid's outfit stood there, staring down at them with much interest.

"Hi," she said with an extravagant European accent. "I am Suzi, short for Suzanne Smith. I am the maid."

Anna stared at Rafe, who stared right back at her. But Suzi didn't appear to require any response. Instead, she continued, unperturbed over finding them in such an intimate position. "I couldn't help watching you guys fucking. You are so hot," she gushed. "I would love it if you'd consider me for a threesome. I can do just about every position. I am very flexible. I can do men and woman. I am also into BDSM and am equally well versed in playing the submissive or flexing the whip in being a dom," she finished off proudly, proving herself to indeed be an all-rounder. At least when it came to the act of sex.

Anna frowned at the wide-toothed grin Rafe was wearing as he stared down at her, eyes dancing with hidden mirth then stared past his shoulder to transmit that frown to Suzi. "I don't think we'll be looking for a threesome just yet," she said, but on seeing Suzi's mouth open, quite possibly to make yet another outrageous suggestion, she swiftly added, "But if we ever change our minds, you'll be the first one we come to."

Suzi stood there a moment, pouting in her refusal. Then with an abrupt shrug of her slim shoulders, she said, "Ok, but I have to clean, now."

With most of the guests still abed after last night, Suzi had been moved to other duties. Cleaning the poolside was just one of them. She stared on rather disappointedly at Rafe and Anna. They looked really great together. All soft and hard. So well formed. Beautiful, really. And the passion! She sighed. After David's rather rude dismissal last night, she'd not had much sleep herself. Indeed, she'd spent the better part of those few hours first venting then thinking up all methods of retribution before sheer exhaustion finally won her over to sleep. Now to be up this early and set-off to work, only to meet the delectable sight of a well-sculpted ass and equally muscular thighs flexing and releasing in a very entrancing rhythm and be denied a chance at completion yet again. Were the fates out to have their fun at her expense? She needed to find herself a good lay, and soon. If only to get her mind off David Seaton.

Deciding Suzi was not about to do the decent thing and back off to offer them a modicum of privacy, Rafe rose to his feet then reached down to help Anna up. He couldn't help but pull her right into his hug, ignoring their voyeur's keen observation of their embrace.

"Let's wash up in the showers," he suggested, nodding to the poolside shower and changing rooms.

Anna beamed a smile up at him, happy to go wherever he led. Reaching down to snatch up her discarded dress and bra, he offered them to her before he grabbed up his own bag.

"There are more towels in the changing room," he said when Anna reached down to pick up his from last night. Shrugging, she accepted the hand he offered, and together, hand in hand, they walked off to the showers.

It was only after they were dressed again that Anna mentioned who she almost ran into the night before.

"So Eric is here after all?" Rafe asked, his expression grim.

Anna nodded. "He arrived late."

Rafe held her hand tighter as he led her through the silent corridors, back toward her room. With his bag slung over his shoulder and her pillow and blankets clutched in the other, they made an odd-looking pair. Anna, with her shoes held in her other hand, walked barefoot, but that did not worry her as much as going commando. But she could not bring herself to don her discarded panties. Those sat comfortably in Rafe's pocket... at his insistence. She hoped to God Pat was up and about and, more importantly, willing to open the door to her. She was still peeved at his all but tossing her out last night, if extremely happy with the outcome. She squeezed back at Rafe's hand.