First Day

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Aaggghhhh..." Eva grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm. It was currently 5:30 A.M.

"Why did i even set it at that time...? It doesn't even take me that long to get ready..." Eva mumbled, immediately getting up.

As expected, Eva just skipped breakfast, her parents were already at work. It doesn't take long for her to get ready. Eva doesn't bring anything with her to school, so whatever.

When Eva was walking to the bus stop, she saw the four boys from yesterday. "Goddamnit..." Eva mumbled, reluctantly walking over, but ever cell in her body was screaming run.

"Eva!" Stan exclaimed, he spotted her, he immediately walked over. Kenny was just....watching. Eva and Stan walked over to the three boys, Kyle immediately standing up.

"Sorry about yesterday...my name is Kyle, Stan said you are Eva?" Kyle asked, Eva nodded.

"You seem like a really angry boy," Eva said monotone, for at least a moment, Kyle turned red out of embarrassment, Kenny snorted.

"Shut up you damn prissy girl," Cartman scoffed. Eva rolled her eyes, sitting down, pulling out her earbuds then listening to music. Kenny sat down next to Eva, just looking over at her phone.

"Why do you keep trying to look at my phone?!" Eva exclaimed, Kenny giggled, now trying to take Eva's phone, most likely for harmless fun...or ruin her search history.

"Leaave me alloooneeee!" Eva hissed, now just trying to keep her phone away from Kenny.

Eventually the bus came, thank god, so the five gotten on the bus, unfortunately Kenny sat next to Eva, so the two were now just kinda being stingy, Eva desperately trying to protect her phone.

By the time it was first bell, Eva had drifted off into slumber. Poor girl.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Eva ran downstairs and then opened the door. "AAAA EVA EVA EVAAAAAAA!" Her indian friend gave Eva a big hug.

"Hey Gia," Eva smiled.

"Did you record the episode?!" Gia asked.

"Yes, Gia...yes I did. Its the new Steven Universe right?" Eva asked.

"Aaaaahhh! I love youuuuu no homoooo!" Gia gave Eva a hug again. Eva just smiled at her happy friend.

When the two were at the TV, popcorn ready, the moment Eva turned on the TV, there wasn't anything, but a body, a decapitated head.

"H-Huh....?" Eva's eyes widened. Then she heard a loud THUD! Her head quickly turned around, her eyes widened, it was just...a massacre.

Dead bodies, everywhere. When Eva looked up at the ceiling,it was like a mirror. The face had melted, like candlewax, but the eyes however, represented that of a broken soul. Someone tortured, begging to be put out of their misery.

Eva stood up, then just stayed quiet, her eyes wide. She heard hoarse breathing behind her.

"....you think if we knew...." A boy gasped out, Eva turning around, she screamed and fell on her behind.

"...they would have lived...?" He asked, his left eye was gone, his throat sliced.

"Ms...McQueen..." Some of the bodies chanted. Then the boy grabbed a hold of Eva's neck.