Chapter 4

(y/n) POV

"Mama!" I said as I ran to my mother, "Oh my sweet baby boy I'm right here. Come to Mama." Stacy said happily as she knelt down with open arms, I ran past her and hugged Mama, "Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" Mama said as she picked me up, "Yeah." I said, "Right I'm not your mama anymore." Stacy said sadly, "Sweetie why don't you go give miss Stacy a hug." Mama said as she set me down and I ran over to Stacy and hugged her, "Thank you, honey. I love you so so much." Stacy said as she kissed my forehead. "Hey, Mom. What's that?" Masato asked as he pointed to something outside, "Is that? IT IS!" Stacy said as we all ran outside, suddenly someone shot an arrow into the roof of the guild with a rope attached. "HEY MOM! I'm back." a girl said as she let go of the rope and notched another arrow.

" a girl said as she let go of the rope and notched another arrow

"I've missed you so much, baby bro." She said as she shot at me trapping me in a bubble, "TERRA MARIE! YOU RELEASE YOUR BROTHER THIS INSTANT!" Stacy said, "I will...once I kick all their collective asses." Terra said, "OH YEAH! YOU DON'T LOOK THAT TOUGH!" Wize said, "Who are you exactly?" Terra asked, "My name is Wize! The greatest mage there is!" Wize laughed, "Wow you're nothing like your name." Terra said, "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Wize shouted, "Look down." Terra said as Wize looked down to find a delayed explosive arrow at her feet that soon exploded. "Looks like it's my turn." Medhi said as Terra shot two arrows at her pinning her to the wall, "Cast a spell and I put an arrow in your mouth." Terra said before she looked at Porta who played dead, "Smart girl. Well looks like all that's left is for me to beat you and Mom to beat her." Terra said, "TERRA!" Stacy shouted as she grabbed Terra by her ear, "OW OW OW! MOMMY STOP IT!" Terra cried, "NOT UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE TO THEM!" Stacy said, "WHY WOULD I?! THEY'RE THE ONES WHO KIDNAPPED (Y/N) AREN'T THEY?!" Terra said, "Mama." I said, "Aw, don't worry sweetie, Mama will get you out of there in just a minute." Mama said, "Wait Mama?" Terra said.

"I'M SO SORRY!" Terra said as she groveled, "It's alright, you didn't know and no one got hurt." Mama said, "SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! I EXPLODED!" Wize shouted, "What are you doing back in here sweetie?" Stacy asked, "I went to Japan to confront Houki, but when I did she tripped me and I fell back into the game." Terra said, "So you're clumsy." Masato said, "NO SHE TRIPPED ME!" Terra said, "Well since you're back you might as well join our party. And that means..." Stacy said in disgust.

"NAKED MEETING!" I said happily as I splashed around in the bath, "DON'T LOOK AT ME, PERVERT!" Terra shouted as she shot two arrows into Masato's eyes, "MY EYES!" Masato shouted as Terra used me to cover herself in the water, "You're such a good brother (y/n). You won't let the pervert see my body. Even if it is nearly flawless in every way." Terra said, "Terra." Stacy said, "You're being rude and arrogant again." She said as she pulled on Terra's ear, "OW OW OW!" Terra cried.