3

Draco's pov

I walked down the corridor with Crabbe and Goyle behind me. This year we had defense against the dark arts with the Gryffindors. That meant that Potter, Weasley, and the Mudblood would be there ('Tis painful to write the M word). But... maybe the other girl, y/n would be there. I felt my cheeks turn red at the mere thought of her. Soon, we got to the dungeons and entered the classroom. I sat at a desk with those brainless goons.
I heard the door open at the back at turned around to see what clowns would be in this class (I don't think they said clowns back then but whatever XD). Y/n walked in looking even more beautiful than before. Potter, Weasley, and Granger walked in with her. She sat with Granger at a table  near Potter and Weasley.
"What are you looking at?" Goyle whispered.
"...nothing," I said.

Your pov

Mad-Eye walked to the front of the classroom.
"Mad-Eye," he said, writing his name on the board. "Ministry malcontent and your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"
"Three sir," Hermione spoke from next to me.
"And they are so named?" He prompted.
"Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will-"
"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different. You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find another place to put your gum other than the underside of your desk Mr. Finnigan!"

Everyone turned their heads to see a Gryffindor boy looking extremely embarrassed.
"Aw no way. The old codger can see out of the back of his head," he whispered.
Mad-Eye turned and threw his chalk at the boy. To be fair, he whispered really loud.

"Now, which curse shall we see first? Weasley!"
"Yes?" He said sitting up straight.
"Give us a curse."
Ron thought for a second and then said, "well, my dad did tell me about one...the imperious curse."
"Ah, yes. Your father would know all about that. Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."

Mad-Eye took out a spider from a jar. My arachnophobia kicked in and I slid down my chair a little (seriously tho I hate spiders lol).
"Hello. What a little beauty."
He cast engorgio to make it easier to see and then cast the curse. He sent it flying around the room. Everyone was screaming and laughing and squirming and in their seats as it flew around. It land on people's desks and faces. Then it went near Ron's face and he was clearly freaking out.
"Don't worry. Completely harmless," Mad-Eye said.
This did not calm anyone down.
"But if she bites, she's lethal."
Someone a few desks away laughed.
"What are you laughing at," Mad-Eye snapped.
He made the spider land on a blond Slytherins face. Needless to say, he was no longer laughing.
"Talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?"
He held the spider over water. The room was now dead silent.
"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did you-know-who's bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars?" He looked around the room. "Another...another...come on, come on. Longbottom is it? Up!"

A scared looking boy stood from his chair.
"Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology,"Mad-Eye said.
"There's the um... the cruciatus curse," he stammered.
"Correct! Correct! Come, come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse."
Mad-Eye pointed his wand at the spider and it started to twitch and squeal. I noticed the Longbottom boy looking extremely uncomfortable. I stood up and Hermione followed.
"Stop! Please!" I shouted.
"Can't you see it's bothering him!" Hermione yelled.
He relaxed his wand, making the spider stop too. I looked at Neville with a soft gaze and saw that he was still quite shaken. I sat back down.