They defend you

Zoe's POV:

Josh and I head down stairs but I hear them talking about me saying "She is a really bad person." Then Payton stands up for me saying "STOP TALKING ABOUT ZOE LIKE THAT!" I smile and blush a little bit but they then Jaden says "Why do you care, do you like her or something?"  Payton says "Yeah so what if I do like her" they continue then Bryce says "Yo, I just meet Zoe and I already see her has my little sister and you just meet her to so stop judging her." I smile and then go upstairs with tears in my eyes but smiling. Payton and Bryce  run up to me and pull me to another room. We all sit on the bed and Payton says "Zoe did you hear them saying that stuff?" I nod them Bryce says "did you hear what we said?" I nod again then Payton ask "Bryce can you leave for a second?" Bryce nods and leaves. I am looking down then Payton grabs my hands and I look up to his beautiful brown eye and he say "Bryce and I meant every word we said." I nod and ask "Do you really like me or were you just saying that?" Payton say "I really meant it Zoe, you are beautiful, your eyes are so pretty, everything about you is just perf-" I stop him from continuing and I kiss him and he kisses me back. I pull away...

Word count: 251

A/N: sorry it was short the next couple ones are gonna be short too, sorry.