innocence II + g

warning: mentions of sexual assault, ptsd, abuse, and suicide
it's really long sorry :/

your pov;

you woke up in your bed as your alarm clock woke you up. you got ready for school thinking about the fact that the whole conversation with your dad was a dream. maybe it was a sign to tell him, but he is never around anymore.

you finished your makeup and went downstairs grabbing your bag and keys.

"y/n are you grabbing breakfast honey?" your mother asked before you grabbed the door handle to leave.

"i'm worried honey, you haven't ate." she said and i sighed.

"i'm okay mom i'm just not hungry no need to worry." i said and she pulled me into a hug, i flinched and i felt a tear drop fall on my head.

"mom really i'm okay." i said trying to calm her down. she nodded her head wiping her tears away. she looked at me with care and concern.

i said bye and she whispered bye back. i got in my car and drove to school. i parked in my normal spot, i sat there for a moment. today it felt...weird, like something bad was going to happen.

i grabbed my book bag and walked inside the school, that feeling not going away, but growing stronger. you sat in your first period dozing off like usual. you thought about everything, and that made everything worse.

the bell rang releasing everyone to their next class. that's when that feeling felt so strong, when you heard that gun shot and heard screaming all around you. you looked up and saw everyone running to doors escaping the hallway. the gun shots only coming closer, you stayed still.

you felt stuck, everyone just kept running past you, while you stayed. it became quiet, the hallway was clear, there was only you.

"why aren't you running little girl?" a man's voice boomed throughout the empty hallway. you dropped your bag next to you, you slowly looked up.

you heard people pounding on the door and yelling.

"y/n run!" you heard your brother blake yell trying to get it.

the shooter pointed towards the door and you widen your eyes.

"kill me! i will guarantee you right now that me and you are the only people left in this building. if you kill me, then you could run now, fbi and the cops won't be here for another 3 minutes, so if you do it in that time frame you can get away." he aimed towards me again. he was hesitating.

"why are you hesitating! you had no problem killing the others. why me?" you slightly yelled and he started shaking.

"because they weren't asking me to kill them." he said back angrily.

"do you want me start yelling for help would this go by faster." you said with tears going down your face still.

"i'm sorry." he said putting his finger to the trigger. you closed your eyes and stopped yourself from breathing. you heard a gun shot, and you felt pain.

"NO!" blake yelled. you opened your eyes slightly looking at the shooter running away. you heard the door open and the footsteps were getting faint.