✰ friday night lights; grayson ✰

y/n pov:

you pull your glasses onto your face adjusting them. you looked through your closet looking for an outfit to wear to the game tonight, your boyfriend grayson's football game.

you didn't really like going out to school events, the only reason for that being is because you are a 'nerd' to everyone. also the fact my boyfriend is the varsity captain and i'm a lame nerd, doesn't make sense right?

"PRINCESS IM HERE!"grayson yelled throughout the house. my parents are never home due to there jobs, which meant grayson could come over anytime.

"i'm in my room." i said back and i could hear his feet stomp back and forth on the stairs. i looked over and saw him smile at me with one of his jersey's in one hand and his keys in the other.

"hi princess." he said and kissed my lips. i smiled and hugged him.

"hi gray." i said quietly still trying to figure out what to wear.

"i brought you this to wear." he said handing me his away game jersey. i looked at it and bit my lip.

"i don't know gray." i said scared to wear it, girls seeing me wear it would freak the fuck out.

"pretty please for me?" he pouted and i gave in, grabbing it. he smiled big and left my closet so i could change.

i put one of my sweatshirts one and then his jersey over it. i looked at my new ripped american eagle jeans, which i never wear. i grabbed them and slid them on. looking in the mirror i looked actually not bad.

i grabbed my white high top converse on the way out of my closet and into my bedroom. grayson was on his phone so i put on my shoes grabbing my phone.

"hey do you want to- woah." he said and i looked at him confused.

"what does it look bad, i'll go change if-"

"no you look hot, and those jeans you need to wear more often." he said slapping my butt and winking. i hit him playfully and he laughed.

"let's go you are going to be late." i said and he grabbed my hand intertwining our hands together. he opened his car door open for me while i got it, shutting it.

-

we walked towards the locker rooms and i let go of his hand and he stopped walking.

"why did you let go?" he pouted

"you have to change and stuff." i said and he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"nobody is in there and you are my good luck charm i always need it with me." he said kissing my cheek pulling me into the locker room.

i sat by his locker while he changed into his jersey and pants.

i heard boys come in and i widen my eyes. i grabbed out my phone beginning to text grayson, then for it to be taken out of my hand.

"look what we got here fellas, dolans girl." daniel said and i reached for my phone but, he extended his arm to where i couldn't reach it.

"please give me my phone?" i asked quietly.

"what was that i couldn't hear you over your big ass glasses and quiet voice." he said shouting and everyone laughing.

"HEY." grayson yelled and everyone stopped and turned around. he walked through everyone standing by me.

"give me y/n's phone before i kick you off the team, avery." he said very sternly, making my legs go weak, he gave the phone to him and nodding. they walked away after, grayson turned around giving my phone to me.

"i'm sorry i wasn't here sooner did they hurt you?" he asked examining me, i giggled.

"no they just stole my phone, i'm okay." i said and he adjusted my glasses.

"by the way i love your glasses and your quiet voice." he whispered to me and i blushed. the coach came in and saw me.

"hi miss y/l/n, grayson i see you got your good luck charm with you?" he said and grayson put his arm around my shoulders.

"of course i always need it." he said smiling and i smiled. the coach smiled and walked away to his desk.

"go find a seat in the front row, i want to see you while i make touch downs." he said and i nodded, i started walking and he grabbed me gently kissing my forehead.

"i love you." he said staring into my eyes.

"i love you too." i said back and he smiled.

-

the game was close 23-25, last quarter, only 45 seconds left. the whole crowd was wild, people screaming, jumping, taking pictures, and videos.

the buzzer started and the ball was thrown to grayson and he started sprinting and when i say sprinting, i mean this boy was fucking probably going 15 mph.

"run grayson, run!" i yelled even though you couldn't hear me over everyone else, he slightly looked over and went faster, which made everyone go crazy.

he was feet away from winning this game. a guy came up behind him and he jumped forward, everything felt like slow motion, he flung forward landing on the colorful grass, signifying that he got the wining touchdown and we won.

"VARSITY CAPTION GRAYSON DOLAN FOR THR WINNING TOUCHDOWN, WHAT A SCORE." the announcer said and i jogged away before anyone else could. those bleachers are a bitch to get out of after a game.

i walked toward the field and looked around for grayson. i felt a pair of strong arms pick me and spin me around, making me giggle.

"i'm proud of you gray." i said while he sat me down and he smiled.

"thank you princess, i couldn't have done it without my good luck charm you know." he said and hugged me. it was hard because of his equipment, we both laughed and he grabbed my hand guiding me out to his car.

he took off his pads and threw them in the backseat.

"hey grayson!" ethan yelled while running over.

"hey y/n." ethan said smiling and waving i waved back smiling.

"everyone is going to jenny's party are you guys going she wants to know." ethan said and grayson looked at me and then his brother.

"no i'm good, id rather stay with her then go to a party see you later bro." he said and ethan waved bye and ran away.

"you can go to the party, you know gray." i said and he looked at me bringing me close.

"i don't like parties and i have other plans in mind and they start with your bedroom." he smirked and my cheeks grew red and warm.

+ haha you thought i was about to write smut, you are wrong:)