Chapter 2

Lara Jean's POV:
   When we walked into the dorm, loud music was blasting everywhere. 'I have some friends here, let me introduce you to them,'Liv said. She then dragged me to the corner of the room. 'Hey guys! This is my roommate Lara Jean.' ' Hey! I'm Hannah and this is Maggie, Jenna and Alice,' ' Hi! You can call me LJ,' we chatted all night and I also drank a bit. Soon it was 1:00am and we decided to go to sleep as school starts at 7:00am the next day.
                        ~The next day~
I got up and pulled on

                        ~The next day~I got up and pulled on

Then hurried to class. When I walked to class I saw a couple of the guys staring at me but I didn't think much of it. It has only been a day but I already missed Peter. I sat by Maggie most of the classes, we laughed and chatted, it turns out her brother also studied at UVA and she also loved baking.
          The days go by quickly and it was already one month since I been in school. Me and Peter FaceTimed every day and he still writes me letters but I missed him so much. Lacrosse season starts next week and peter is super nervous. He is the only freshman to be in the varsity team, I wish I can be there but if I take the bus after my class ends it will already be too late.

Author's note: I know know this chapter is really bad...... I will try to write better.... Until next time !