Blurb

~ Stuck in With You (SS Series #1) ~
Blurb

What ever you want for your life, other people will want it too. Until he or she betrays you, unnoticeably.

Sa storyang ito, hindi mo aakalain na ang kaaway mo ay magiging importante at mahalaga sa buhay mo. At ang taong importante naman sa 'yo, ay ang totoo mo palang kaaway. Sounds cliche, but this story is different. It's something peculiar.

Herrazine Sandoval and Lanxin Villanueva met during their Senior High School level. They are mortally rivals when it comes to grades and leadership— Cold-hearted man; amiable and affectionate woman.

Herrazine was about to go to the mall to meet her co-party preparing for their upcoming voting election but unfortunately kidnapped. Afterwards she woke up in an unknown island...

Paano kaya siya makakabalik sa kaniyang pinanggalingan?

And what if an important person she knew, important person in her life betrays her?

"I never desired to take revenge for those who had guilts on me. I easily forgive them even without their apology. I may act like I won't forgive you, but only myself knew that you're already forgiven. " -Herrazine Sandoval

She didn't want revenge. Ngunit paano kung malaman niya na matagal na pala siyang ginagago ng isang tao? Ginagago ng patago?

Paano kung malaking pagdurusa ang apekto at dulot nito sa kaniya? Hindi pa rin ba siya maghihiganti?

Paano kung kailangan mong isakripisyo ang taong mahal mo? Paano mo ito paghahandaan?

Stuck in an unknown island is the most apprehensive case. However, being with her mortal rival is more than a big problem.

And being stuck with the memories together with him that keeps on replaying in her mind, is the most painful matter she had ever encountered. Mga alaalang mananatili na hanggang alaala na lamang.