So I called his phone.

Emily: "hey princess what's up"?

Ali: "where did you guys go"?

Emily: "we are at the mall with my mom, we were trying to wake you up but you were knocked out" Emily chuckled.

Ali: "that's great just make sure and bring them back before this evening (doctor's orders)" .

Emily: " I know baby, stop worrying and look pretty for when daddy comes home" she said which cause me to blushing.

Ali: "emmy, stooopp" I giggled

Emily: "why?, is my baby blushing?" She asked and now my face is bright red.

Ali: "no, just bring my babies home and stay safe" i said

Emily: " yeah and don't eat yet I'm bringing you food...oh and I love you" she said.

Ali: " bring me some tacos I'll see you later " I said and then I heard her groan when didn't say I love her back.

I hang up then went to bathroom and did my routine after that I started doing my homework that my teachers send for me, it was kinda hard but I tried to pull through.

I were in the middle of my homework when emily came in the room with the babies and food. "Here's your kids" she said placing them down in front of me.

She took them out placing them in clean clothes, then placing them in their cribs she sat at the edge of the bed and started taking off her shoes but she seemed down.

"What's wrong, Em" I asked sitting up and hugging her from behind but she got up and left the room heading to the bathroom. I got up and walked into the kitchen to find Mrs Fields...I was lucky she were sitting down watching tv.

"Hey Mrs Fields" I said looking down at her " oh hey Ali what's wrong" she asked "Um, I didn't mean to bother you but do you have any idea why she's mad, is it because I didn't say I love you back?" I asked, she nod and sat up.

"Its okay she might get over it or you can get punish you never know" she said and I looked down at her weirdly does she go through the same things I do, we really just have something in common.

"Umm, imma go do some work I'll be back" Emily said picking her car keys up from the kitchen table, "don't" i quickly tried grabbing her car keys but he got it faster. "Em, are you really that bad at me that you left, I was just kidding" I said holding on to his jacket. He pushed my hands away "Alison, I don't wanna hurt chu but you're playing with fire" she said and left leaving me ignored all night till the next day.

Emily's pov
Back in my city at the Trap House.

"What makes you think I'll let chu get away with my money, Ty" I clenched my jaw hitting him with the butt of my gun "Talk!" I yelled while my patience run low.

"I'm sorry fields, please don't kill me i've a wife at home who needs me" he sobbed

"I don't care if you have a wife or ten kids you should of think of that when you decided not to pay up" I cocked my gun and placed it to his head.

"Please man, spare my life and I'll do whatever you want, I'll pay it off, you can even take interest off my money"

"Spare!, When have to you known me to spare anyone's life, i spare no life, except the people who I love and care about their lives matter to me, anyone else that gets in my way gets it the hard way"