The Pond in the Forest (Part 2)

"Marco?", you questioned, acting like you just realized you noticed him.

"U-um.. Are you naked?", he asked, getting closer.

"Why? Are you?", you backed into the wall of the pond.

"Y-yeah..", he replied shyly, but his words didn't match what his body was doing. He got close until he was right infront of you.

"M-Marco, what are you-", you were cut off by his soft, plump lips crashing on yours. He grabbed the back of your head, and pushed harder. You pulled away, and pushed him off of you.

"What the fuck, Marco?!", you yelled, screaming in his face. He made the most sadening face you had ever seen when you yelled at him. He flinced, and looked away almost like he was going to cry. You were upset, and confused. You should've been the one wanting to cry, but he was your friend, and even if you were both naked, you wanted to make him feel better. You touched his shoulder, and he looked at you in the eyes. His sweet chocolate coloured eyes looked at you, and only you.

"I-I'm sorry Marco...but what the fuck were you thinking?", you said, with a serious tone.

"I wasn't.... I mean I was..but..."

"But what? Spit it out already."

"I like you, (your name)"

Your hand fell off his shoulder, and you're cheeks flushed another shade of red.

"No, you don't. What are you talking about? You're insane."

"If loving you makes me insane, then I belong in a psycho ward."

"THEN ME TOO!", you shouted, accidently blurting out your feelings. His cheeks turned a deeper red, and it was silent for a minute.

"Do you really like me?", Marco asked.

"Do you really like me?", you asked back.

"Yes", you both said, at the same time. He swam up to your face, and planted a sweet kiss on your lips. He pulled away to see your face, and you immediately grabbed his face, and kissed him hard on the lips. You tangled your slim fingers in his brown locks. He snaked his arms around your waist, and held on to you like you were going to slip away at any second.

He grazed his tongue against your bottom lip asking for persmission. You happily approved, and he explored your mouth, taking his sweet time. He grabbed your right breast, and started pinching, and twirling your nippes. You moaned in the kiss, and you felt his dick get harder, and harder on your thigh. He started to kiss your jawline, and moved on to your neck. You tilted your head to the side to give him more room to kiss on your neck. He found your sweet spot, and started sucking hard.

Raspy moans fell out of your mouth one by one. You couldn't contain yourself, having your best friend, your biggest crush, a sexy guy, touching you, the thought made you squirm wanting more. You reached down in the comfortable water, reaching his dick. You wrapped your hand around it, and started rapidly pumping up, and down.

"Fuck (your name)", Marco moaned, sending shivers down your spine. You continued, and to your surprise he reached down to your womanhood, and slid two fingers in. You let out a deep moan, and he bucked his hips. He went faster, and you were getting close.

"Marco, s-stop", you pleaded, looking him in the eyes. A confused, and hurt expression appeared on his face.

"But, I thought you lik-", he was cut off by your smooth lips crashing on his.

"I want you to make me cum while you're inside me", you said, making sure that your voice was the most suductive that it's ever been.

"Oh (your name)", he said, before kissing you, and pulling you a little higher in his arms. He positioned his dick at your opening, and looked you in the eyes for persmission. You never nodded so quickly in your life. He gently pushed himself in you, and his was hung from his mouth from pleasure. He pumped slow at first, but quickly sped up.

"F-fuck", you moaned.

"(Your name), you're so hot", he grunted in your ear. He moved even quicker almost reaching his climax. He rubbed you clit hard, and fast, making you squeal.

"Oh god Marco, I'm cumming"

"Me too"

You both reached your climaxes, and were panting heavily. He slid out of you, and turned you around kissing you. His arms were wrapped fully, and tightly around you.

"Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked, blushing.

"Your blushing from that question after what we just did?", you asked, giggling. He kissed your forehead.

"So is that a yes?", is all he said, before bringing you to the other end of the pond, helping you out, and both of you getting dressed. He carried your bag of clothes along with his own, and held your hand, grinning the whole way back.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 02, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Marco x Reader (Lemon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें