We headed to the dining room and was greeted with the others.

"I see you are befriending the new Avenger Clint." Thor said.

"She is not bad at all. She is indeed powerful." Clint said mocking Thor's accent.

"Okay, stop this guys. The food is served." Steve said laying up some of their delicious meals.

We ate, and talked a lot of stuffs.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Jin, you are going to school since you need to. And going in a surname of Rogers." Mr. Stark said.

"Okay then. What school?" I asked him.

"Midtown school of science and technology." He simply said.

"Isn't it too far from here? And is that for high schoolers?" I asked him.

"Well, yes. But, I have talked to the principal saying that you are Steve's daughter and has a brain like me. And just skipped some grades." Mr. Stark explained.

"When?" I asked him.

"Is Tomorrow okay?" He asked.

"Okay then." I smiled.

He smiled back and I went to my room and slept. I woke up the next morning 5:30. Mr. Stark said that I need to go to school at 7 because it starts at 8. I showered and went to the closet and changed into this.

I went downstairs and saw Steve making pancakes for the Avengers

"Morning Cap." I greeted.

He smiled at me and served me the pancakes and poured some syrup. After eating, I saw the sleepy Avengers walked to the dining table and ate the food.

"Oh. And by the way, Jin. You should be downstairs because Happy will be waiting." Mr. Stark said.

I brushed my teeth quickly and said my goodbyes to everyone and went downstairs to see the so called Happy.

"Get in Kid." He said.

I got in the Audi and he drove away. Minutes later, I arrieved at the school. It was small but it is what I like. I thanked Happy and walked inside earning a few looks from the teens that looked older than me. Truth is, I am hundreds of years older than them. I went into the office and the principal smiled.

"Hello. I am principal Morita. And tell your father that it is a pleasure to have you here." He smiled handing me a strip of papper which is my schedule.