chapter 5:team assignments.

Start from the beginning

His shuriken and kunai throwing skills could almost be easily compared to my own when I was a gennin.

His chakra control is chunin level at best but he's probably hiding it from the others.

And he's able to use shadow clones to assist him with his training. That's impressive.

He reminds me of myself.
This will be interesting."

Tobi then teleported kakashi and himself to the roof using the kamui jutsu. They then saw naruto meditating on a bench as Tobi sensed short bursts of chakra coming from him.

Tobi then said.

"I'm impressed with how you are able to use the second Hokage's chakra pulse technique naruto.

I'm sure that comes in handy given the fact that you are...well.... completely blind.

Don't get me wrong or anything I don't mean to be insulting. I'm just saying that it's a good ability to have."

Naruto then drew a kunai and threw it at kakashi and Tobi as he then teleported behind them drew another kunai and held both kunai to their throats and said.

"Who are the two of you??.
And why do I sense Uchiha chakra coming from you kakashi Sensei???. And mokuton coming from you... Tobi...or should I call you.. Obito???.

Or perhaps your more comfortable with me calling you... Madara Uchiha???."

And Tobi said.

"Well I guess you really are minato sensei's son. You have that same serious killing intent as he did.

You even used the same technique as him. I'm going to assume you also know the rasengan as well.

Yes it's true. I'm Obito uchiha.
I was being controlled by the real Madara Uchiha the night you were born he made me attack your parents to steal the kyuubi.

It's my fault their Dead. But I'm back to uphold a promise I made to them. That promise was to be your godfather and watch over you. I'm sorry I didn't return sooner.

Will you give me a chance to make amends for my past mistakes and get to know you better... naruto. I'm sorry. If I could take back what I did I would.

Let me prove myself to you and show you how sorry I really am. What is your goal in life???. What's your dream???."

And naruto said.

"My dream...is to be the hokage. My goal...is to kill council woman haruno.

Afterwards... I'll kill that mummified bastard danzo shimura. They did this to me.
And I'm going to have my revenge."

And Obito said.

"I know how you feel.
I once craved nothing but revenge. Like you it was towards the people who wronged me.

But after a while I realized revenge solves nothing. It only makes you feel even more empty inside.

Take it from me when I tell you that those who follow the path of revenge...it doesn't end well. Madara Uchiha sought revenge against his own friend the first hokage hashirama senju.

He was killed by the first hokage hashirama senju because of it. But that's where hashirama senju went wrong in assuming that Madara Uchiha was Dead.

He used the forbidden izanagi genjutsu to rewrite reality and fake his death.

After he obtained a sample of hashirama senju's blood he implanted it into himself and unlocked the rinnegan.

The eyes of the rikudou sannin. The true God of shinobi and sage of six paths."