"Okay now Ten, you know how to do most of this. So if you can help Hendery, Yangyang I know you what to do already, and Kun you come with me" I said as he walked over and I showed him the app.

"Okay first a username" I said as I thought of one. He typed in Kun11xd.

"Okay now a profile picture, like mine is a cartoon of a panda" I said as I showed him my account.

"Oh that's so cute" he said as I laughed.

"Yes, yes it is. Okay, so what about you?" I asked as he nodded. He pulled out a photo of when he went to the beach.

"Okay good and now we will post some photos, you can also do insta lives

"Okay good and now we will post some photos, you can also do insta lives. Just please remember to save them as our international fans are asleep when we are awake so it's not fair if we don't save them" I said as he nodded he then started to post somethings. I looked to see Hendery laughing as I walked over to him.

"What's so funny?" I asked as Ten showed me his phone. I looked and I wanted to facepalm myself.

"Really?!" I asked as the boys passed the phone around, each one laughing after seeing the post.

"A fan made it and I thought it was post-worthy" he said as I nodded.

After a few minutes, the boys made their Instagrams all except Yangyang

After a few minutes, the boys made their Instagrams all except Yangyang. He said he will do it later but doesn't want to at the moment.

My door busted opened as I saw my older brother come in with Maya behind him

"Hello Maya, how is music writing going?" I asked as she smiled.

"Really good" she said as I smiled.

"Did you hear?" Seb asked pulling my attention to him as I groaned. Remembering why I was so unhappy a few minutes ago.

"Don't remind me, I swear to god. If he thinks I roll over and try to help I will push him off a bridge myself to end the damn torture" I said as he tried to relax me.

"Okay hey hey hey. Saying that out loud is a liability and plus I don't think he will ask for help this time" he said as I laughed dryly.

"IT'S SEAN, of course, he is going to ask for something. He's a narcissistic little shit who can't hold down a job, steals shit and screws over anyone who tries to help him!!!" I yelled as I felt someone pat my back. I look to see Kun and Xioajun try to relax me. Lucas, I could see him and Yangyang trying not to laugh. I don't blame them as I probably look crazy.

"Look if he does make a move, we will just let down the rules to him" Seb said as I groaned.

"No. Not this time, I won't allow him. He was dead to me after he screwed me over" I said as I grabbed my stuff in a hurry. I walked out of the office, grabbing Maya with me.

"I'm borrowing her, I need to relax" I said as she laughed and walked with me.

Ten's POV

We stayed in her office as she stormed out.

"Sorry you had to witness that, boys" Sebastian said as we nodded.

"It's just a family matte-" he was cut off as we heard a loud voice.

"BOYS!!!!" She screamed as we all ran out and followed her.

"I need to eat something. What's good around here, preferably sweet?" She asked as we looked at Yangyang.

"I know a place" he said as we then headed to get some ice cream.