NiaBoo: I knew it was coming I felt it, I-i Knew it. Here we come.

Bahjaxo: Aww shiet get it Diggy! Here we come.

BabydollOMG: If my baby get hurt Ima curse somebody out.

TroubleB-bitch: Bitch you know what nvm just nvm. GET EVERYBODY HERE ASAP

YoGirlLovesTool: ROCKY!

End of group text

This boy did not just say no Asap rocky -.-  smh. By the time I looked up from my phone they were both sizing each other up. Ben J was just sitting there like he wasn’t even in it. I shook my head at him. Legacy looked like he was about to blow. Shit I got tf up.

"Aye back the fuck up tho." I told both of them but they tooned me out. Then I heard knocking at the door. I ran to it since I knew it was everybody. When I first opened the door I moved out of the way and they see what was happening.

"Man get the fuck outta my face." Diggy said as he pushed Legacy, Legacy FLEW back into the couch. That was it.

Ben J dumb ass went running for the table, and pulled it out of the way and ran. smh (- . -). Legacy jumped straight back up and swung at Diggy. Diggy dogged it like he knew it was coming. Then Diggy straight tackled his ass into the couch, causing some of the pictures from the wall to fall. When Diggy was coming back up Legacy took that as a chance. Legacy's fist connected with Diggys jaw. Legacy wasn’t sending no bitch punches at all I bet it hurt. When I see that I tried to run over there but Jacob grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him then placed his hand over my mouth. This boy wanna die (- . -). "I can’t let you do that. I’m sorry T but he already told me none of us get involved and stop you if you try to." Jacob told me while holding me. I looked up and seen Diggy hit Legacy back full force. I was fighting hard af. I was kicking and everything, fuck that I bit Jacobs’s hand." AH! Fuck! Tool take her ass." Jacob yelled. Tool came over and picked me up bridal style. I kept looking at the fight and all I seen were punches flying everywhere. My eyes were burning, I felt the tears coming. Are they really letting this happen? I was in tears by the time we got to the door. I tried my hardest to get away from them. After all the fighting Tool got me out of the room as we were leaving I heard glass breaking and banging. It made things even worse. When we got to the elevator and the door closed. He put me down and held my wrists.

"T, I am sorry man but I had too." He told me. I was still crying tho.

"Please let me go back. Why tf aren’t you guys stopping that? WTF!" I screamed at him.

"Diggy told us when you guys first started dating if this was to happen don’t stop them. Plus it’s a guy thing. Diggy is good he aint a bitch. Plus he told us to get you away from it." He tried to explain to me.

"I swear if he gets hurt, Tool I will kill yall" I told him.