0.18| "𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞!"

Zacznij od początku

'What if we don't help him and he kills us all because we know too much?" the oldest quinn girl asked, whispering harshly under her breath and sneaking a glance towards Emmett who was sat on another table calmly drinking a cup of tea.

orla suddenly perked up and turend to look at Erin, causing Teagan's head to fall off of her shoulder and made her have to finally give up on getting some sleep.
Teagan groaned and roll her eyes, slumping into the corner of the booth they were sat in and resting her head on her fist that was covered by the scrunched up sleeves of her grey jumper under her dungaree dress.

nevertheless, Teagan still payed to attention Orla, who seemed to not be understanding the potential dangers of Emmett staying with them.

"I like him. I think he's a character" she nodded, a wide grin on her lips.

teagan shared a look with James that confirmed they were definitely thinking the same thing and on the same page.
'She's lost her mind'

the voice of the waitress cut off teagan from voicing her - less than friendly opinion of Emmett staying with them.
"Well?" she asked in a dull tone.

gerry was the first to speak, "Just a cup of tea for me, please, love" he said timidly. mary and joe agreed and she asked for a few cokes for the kids. But teagan felt like something stronger, it had been a long day.

"What about you sarah?" Mary asked.

Sarah clicked her tongue and thought for a second before saying - "I wouldn't mind a wee vodka"
Teagan's face lit up and so did Michelle's.  "Aye, make that three". michelle nodded.

Teagan felt like getting up and hitting the waitress after the look she gave them. the wee snotty bitch was getting on her nerves.
just as Teagan went to complain about her to the group, Emmett approached their table and smiled down at them, they all visibly reclined away from him when he picked up a knife off their table.

"Not decided yet?" he asked.
even if he was smiling and not doing something stereotypically 'murderous' Teagan just didn't't feel right about him and she shifted when his eyes solely focused on her for too long.

James caught her uncomftable squirming and frowned, The wasn't anything he could do except from 'menacingly' glare at him in an attempt to make him look away from her.
He really didn't want to start a fight with Emmett incase he really was a murderer like Teagan had suggested back in the drive to the diner.

Whether it was James's glare that scared Emmett away or the fact that his food was probably getting cold — Teagan didn't care.
she let out a breath she didn't know was stuck in her throat and sighed.

when michelle and sarah started to go on about emmett's 'potential' teagan rolled her eyes and zoned out, instead focusing on twirling a lock of hair around her finger. That was until baby Anna decided now was a good time to throw a fit and start to cry.
Teagan could see the glares everyone in the diner was giving Mary who was failing console the infant who was growing more and more restless  by the second.

Teagan saw this as an oppurtunity to escape and quickly turned to smile at the distressed looking Mrs Quinn-  "I can take her outside for a minute if you want?"

Teagan barley had time to react before Mrs Quinn was nodding enthusiastically and already undoing  the straps on Anna's highchair and ordering michelle, sarah, joe and Orla to get out so that Teagan could get out of the booth.
they did as told and teagan quickly picked up anna and walked the few steps to the door of the diner and expected the door to close behind her when she stepped outside but it was suprisingly held open behind her.