0.18| "𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞!"

Start from the beginning

"why doesn't someone just call the police?" james asked, confusion and annoyance both laced in his voice.
all five of the girls stared at him like he had suddenly sprouted three heads.

they crossed their arms over their chests, including his own girlfriend -- Teagan.
she quirked an eyebrow, hadnt Michelle taught him the basic laws of Derry?

"'Cause that's not how things work around her, james" michelle deadpanned and glared at him.
teagan nodded -- "Aye, snitches get stitches and end up in ditches. that's basically Derry's unofficial motto"

James scowled "How do they work? will one of you please explain it to me because sometimes I feel like I've gone through the fucking looking glass!" he ferociously  ranted, leaving no member of the group a moment to react.
Teagan was taken aback by his outburst and narrowed her eyes at him.
what the fuck was wrong with him??, she wondered.

"Calm down james" Clare said, the rest of the girls all nodded along.

"Aye, James it's not that deep - we just don't snitch" Teagan said, shaking her head disapprovingly, but she still put a hand on his shoulder, supporting him.

James opened his mouth, no doubt to defend himself — but was cut off by Erin holding a finger in the air and muttering for them to 'shut up!'
Despite the pissed of looks on their faces, the whole group followed her demand and leant in closer to her, trying to hear what she was inching closer to.

They all collectively flinched back when Erin jumped backwards in shock and loudly exclaimed, "BOMB! he's got a bomb!"

————

Well.... long story short, Emmett did in fact, not have a bomb, But just so happened to have smuggled himself into the boot with the big clock inside.
Teagan would never forget the embarrassment on Erin's face, ah god — it was absolutely priceless.
She and Michelle hadn't stopped laughing at it until Mrs Quinn instructed them to get back in their cars.

Apparently — whilst Teagan and Michelle were too busy laughing so hard they started to wheeze — the grown ups had decided to have a full conversation about what they should do concerning Emmett.
Which, apparently, could only be done at the nearest diner, twenty minutes away from there current location.
Which meant more unneeded stops which resulted in Teagan getting even more pissed off.

Which leads us to Teagn's current situation, resting her head on Orla's shoulder and finally getting her well deserved sleep. well, i say 'sleep' — she kept on waking up every few minutes because Orla was squashing her into the wall, she couldn't even complain because Orla was also asleep with her head resting on top of teagan's.

So, Teagan was stuck in a cycle of drifting off and being rudely disturbed by either Orla's restlessness or the grown ups never ending bickering about the whole 'Emmett situation'.

To be completely honest, Teagan couldn't have cared less  about what they chose to do now.
as long as they got to the caravan before she inevitably murdered one of them from how angry — and admittedly, hungry — she was due to her lack of sleep in the last 24 hours.

just as she finally thought Orla had calmed down and finally found a comfortable position to sleep in, Teagan was once again interrupted by someone speaking.
this time however, it was Erin who until now hadn't said anything. she was no doubt too busy internally rolling her eyes at  everyone sat at the table and was probably ranting that everyone was acting so stupid and she was the only one who saw the severity of the situation. yeah, she knew erin too well.