Story Schedule Update!

"Hey! Stop shoving me Violet! Stop you salty ultralink!" A blonde haired girl says. "You need to let everyone know about your story schedule as well as our story series." A purple haired girl replied.

The blonde sighs but nods.

"Hello everyone! My name is Alyssa but most of you know me as ItsLavender, Lys, or Lav. I'm happy to announce that I'll be writing more for my stories. That being said, I have the schedule set but will need to modify it for the newer Short Stories/OneShots I've recently posted. If you didn't know, I've been writing stories since 2016. I've gotten way better since then, so that's what I'm presenting!"

Sunday: ___
Monday: Ninjago
Tuesday: Tales of Arcadia
Wednesday: Red vs Blue
Thursday: Miraculous
Friday: Universal Chaos Series
Saturday: My Hero Academia

"Ninjago is on Monday because I have mostly Ninjago stories. This includes: Ninjago Short Stories/OneShots, Ninjago Movie Short Stories/OneShots, and See the World Through Your Eyes (GlacierShipping). I will try my best to stick to the schedule but the most current thing that will be updated the most here is the Merman Zane and Surfer Cole/GlacierShipping story. If you have requests for this series of Short Stories/OneShots, please comment on the wiki or the request page. Also be sure to read what kind of stories I write. I have rules and you must follow them.

"Tales of Arcadia is on Tuesday because it started with a T. Trollhunters, 3 Below, and Wizards. Again you can request anything but you must follow my rules of what kind of stories I write. Not only is there the Short Stories/OneShots, but there's also my OC story. The Hunter's Guide.

"Red vs Blue used to be set for Saturdays but I decided to go in order of when I made each thing. Same thing for requests. I have the Short Stories/OneShots, The A.I, and a new story called "Here And Beyond." This new story is how I plan on turning one of my Ninjago OCs into an RvB OC. The concept to do this goes in line with Universal Chaos. And if you didn't know "The A.I," its a reader insert where you the reader have to collect the A.I from Red vs Blue's Project Freelancer before Sigma and the Meta do.

"Thursday is Miraculous Ladybug! Be ready for anything because I made the Short Stories/OneShots recently and have an OC story coming too. Sirene is going to be set after season 3 and its got elements from Universal Chaos in it.

"Friday is dedicated to everything Universal Chaos related! When I first started this story, it was just my dream reality. This series has now become more. This multifandom story series let's you guys get to know me! Its how I went from being just a normal teen into a hero that travels to all kinds of universes. Universes from what I found out are made up of:

TV shows
Movies
Books
Videogames

"And the best part of this is that I met Violet! I'm slowly meeting my OCs in their universes but I'm also trying to keep Dark Violet from destroying all of these universes. My hero name is UltraViolet and Book 1; Universal Chaos; let's you dive into my life and you can learn how everything came to be. Book 2 is known as Tachya's Story. This book follows my OC Tachya McGrath and also continues where Book 1 leaves off. Following that is a collaboration story with my friend Kalila/Kayla on the Max Steel Amino. Colliding Fate of Heroes takes Violet and I to a different Max Steel universe where we also meet Kalila and Silver who came from another reality of the Max Steel universe. Finally, Book 3 is known as Forever Chaos. It'll follow the daughter of UltraViolet as everything falls into place.

"There are also some side stories and spinoffs. Side Stories just tells random moments not mentioned in the above stories in the Universal Chaos series. Then there's Uncovered. This follows Dark Violet and how she lives her life trying to get what she wants. Lots of secrets in the Universal Chaos series and its only growing the longer it goes on. Come with me and visit all sorts of universes in this multifandom story series! Don't forget to check out the Universal Chaos Amino my friend Morgan made for my series!

"Saturday will be dedicated to My Hero Academia. New episodes usually come out on Saturdays so stories requested for the new Short Stories/OneShots will come out on this day. I also have an OC story called StarWind based on the same universe as Uncovered. Hoshi Tsuda, also known as StarWind later in the story, lives in a universe where My Hero Academia is an anime she watches. But she also has a quirk. When UA appears in her universe, its only clear that something is up."

I've got nothing for Sunday so if you all have any questions for me about my schedule or a story, pm me or ask in the comments! If you want to know about commissioning a story, pm me the details. (Story commissions are available only on Amino. Payment is Amino Coins and if you'd like to know the price, I will tell you when you commission. Depending on the length and how long it takes to write it, that'll help me figure out the price. 100 AC is the minimum and the highest is 200 AC)

I hope you all enjoy my stories and please consider checking out my stories on my other profiles. Everything is linked below. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night!"

I am also on:

Wattpad: [ItsLavender|https://www.wattpad.com/user/ItsLavender]

Quotev: [ItsLavender|https://www.quotev.com/312560815]

AO³: [ItsLavender|https://archiveofourown.org/users/ItsLavender]

Amino: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/vioxmc]

Ninjago Amino Profile: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/5vr08f]

Max Steel Amino Profile: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/up6wge]

Tales Of Arcadia Amino Profile: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/2foq0k]

Red vs Blue Amino Profile: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/5sp3fg]

Miraculous Amino Profile: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/andhth]

My Hero Academia Amino Profile: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/9qpc0r]

Universal Chaos Amino Profile: [ItsLavender|http://aminoapps.com/p/64029w]