Chapter Three

Note: I realized that some of y'all may be confused as to why Allen is with the black order and not on the run is because I'm having Katsura making that up. So in other words it didn't happen, but everything else did happen. Like Kanda still does have a crystal type and is in progress in becoming a General. Oh and another thing... The exorcist tend to not watch the anime or read the manga so that they respect each other privacy... Like Allen has no idea what happened in Lavi's mind and that Lavi, Lenalee, Kanda, ect have no idea exactly who/what Mana was and what happened in the Ark. Yet Leverrier and the higher up's know everything including that Allen is the 14 and they plan to use Allen in the war. So yeah... On wards with the story XD

Allen sighed with relief once he saw the text Lavi sent him and wondered how Nyssa was doing. Especially since the last time he saw her it seemed like she wasn't on very good terms with the red head.

"Well I guess I should head back to my room... Link is probably angry..." Allen sighed to himself and sure enough once he got to his room Allen got an ear full from Link. The white haired boy laid down in his bed and ignored the soft scratching of Link's pen as he wrote down everything he was doing.

"Hey Link..." Allen started off, "Is Nyssa going to have someone watch her too?" and Link looked at Allen curiously.

"Why do you ask...?" Link asked writing this all down.

"Because if she did I would feel for her... No offence Link, but having someone watch you 24/7 is creepy..." Allen spoke and surprised Link with his bluntness.

"Well then if that's the case then... Yes..." Link told Allen who simply nodded. Allen expected that and closed his eyes deep in thought.

I wonder what her Innocence is and what she can do... I didn't see anything that would make her a parasite type... Would that mean that Hevlaska has her Innocence or is it still in the word somewhere...? Guess I will find out soon...

With that final thought back in Lavi's room Nyssa started to stir. She felt odd and opened her eyes to try to find what was making her have this odd feeling in her chest. It was almost like a tug and saw she was holding a tiny hammer. She remembered Lavi was in the bed with her.

She must of have grabbed it somehow in her sleep from Lavi's thigh and Nyssa wondered if it was the source of the odd tug in her chest. Nyssa moved it around in her fingers oddly fascinated by it. She felt like she knew it or perhaps seen it before. Well other than in D-Gray Man of course...

"Hm... Nyssa...? Why do you have my hammer...?" Lavi asked as if he just woke up, but Nyssa could tell it was fake and Lavi reached for his hammer and Nyssa gave it back to the red head. She shrugged at his odd behavior and noticed that her shoulder felt a lot better and tried to move her arm.

"Whoa! Nyssa! I don't think you should be... doing that... yet..." Lavi said in amazement as Nyssa moved her arm with ease with a smile on her face. Lavi unwrapped the bandages to reveal a perfectly healed shoulder with no traces of it ever being hurt in the first place.

"I wonder if this has to do anything with the heart... Nyssa, have you felt different lately?" Lavi asked the girl who frowned at this.

"Well... When I touched your hammer I felt an odd tugging feeling in my chest, but that's it..." Nyssa spoke and Lavi hummed at this and gave her his hammer.

"Do you feel it again?" Lavi asked and Nyssa nodded and gave it back to the red head. Nyssa didn't like where this was going... In fact she didn't like what was going on at all. Her having the heart... D-Gray Man being real... It didn't seem right to her, but don't get her wrong. Nyssa is over joyed that D-Gray Man is real or that all the people see admire are all around her, talking with her, being friends with her...