Cora's Alive?

After Regina and Danielle left Mary Margaret's apartment. Regina drove to the stables. "Ok, lets go meet your new horse" Regina said as she got out of the car, Danielle soon followed.
"Pick a horse" Regina told her. Danielle saw each horse. She didn't know which horse to choose until a horse came to her like it chose her. A horse came up to her before kneeling. "Your pretty" Danielle said softly. "Her name is Misty, she's a young mare" Regina told her as she went behind her. "So first we have to brush her hair morning and night, clean her stall every morning and night" Regina told her. Danielle nodded, as Regina continued. "When you can't make it there will be people here to take care of your horse as well as the other ones. But you want your horse to be comfortable by you" Regina said. "Ok, I'm going go get my horse, you go a head and start" Regina told her before leaving. "So, I'm Danielle..." Danielle talked to the horse as she pet and brushed misty. Regina came back with  her horse.

Danielle and Regina talked as they brushed their horses. It has been two hours since they made it to the stables. They fed Misty before Regina took her horse and Danielle and went to the woods. "Ready?" Regina asked as both of them are on her horse. "Yep" Danielle nodded. "Ok, let's go," Regina said as she kicked off. Regina went faster when she saw a clearing but slow down when it going to be steep. Danielle never experienced this before, she loves it. Danielle wanted to go riding a lot more. Regina rode back after a hour of riding. She fed and give water to her horse before walking back to the car, danielle followed. As regina drove back to danielle's home, she thought of danielle's magic and how she wanted to teach her all the things she knows. But in order to do that, she needed her magic back.

Once she dropped her daughter back at her home, she went to Gold's shop. "What are you doing here?" Gold asked as Regina walked in. "My mother's spell book, where is it?" Regina asked. "And what is it in for me?" Gold asked. "Lets make a deal, You give me my mother's book and I won't tell anyone that the Enchanted forest still exist" Regina told him. Gold soon gave her Cora's spell book.

During the night, Henry had a nightmare of a room that had fire in it. Regina was called because David had to go. "Mom!" Henry exclaimed as he hugged her. "W-What are you doing here?" Henry asked confused. "David called, he had a emergency, he told me about your nightmares" Regina told him. "Henry? What's that?" Regina asked when she saw he flinched at the impact. Regina saw the burns on his arm. In the morning, regina called gold to help.

Regina makes Henry show his hand to Mr. Gold. "Oh, yes. You were quite right to call me" gold said. "So y-you can help? It was just a dream" henry asked. "Well, what you're describing is certainly not a dream" gold told them. "Then what was it?" Regina asked. "A side effect. You know, it's remarkable you'd cast a curse you know so little about" Gold said. "My victims are not supposed to wake up. That's why I certainly never cared what happened to them after. Until now" Regina told him.

"When people fall under a Sleeping Curse, the soul travels to a netherworld where it resides until awoken. Now, this world is between life and death, and it's very real. However... even when the curse is broken, sometimes in sleep, the victims find their way back to that world... victims like you" Gold explained. "This other world is tormenting my son every time he sleeps. I want you to give him something that will keep him from going there" Regina said.

"Well, I'm afraid that's not possible. I can, however, provide you with something that will allow him to control his actions whilst in that world. And once one controls something, one no longer need fear it" Gold said holding a necklace. "A necklace?" Henry asked. "You wear this while you're sleeping. Once you control the journey, fear will stop. And then, you can come and go as you please" gold told Henry. He extends the necklace to Henry, but Regina stops him from taking it. "Everything comes at a price with you. What do you want for this?" Regina asked at the end. "For a house call? You couldn't afford it. But this is for Henry. This one's on me" Gold said as he gives the necklace to henry.