Chapter 5

________________________________________________________________________________

In the Unknown Regions

A large space station could be seen, it was composed of six disk attached to a larger one making two triangles.It was an Frontier Class Star Base created by the Corp as outpost for the exploration in the Unknown Regions. Docked to it were the Excalibur, Exeter and Sovereign along with the Borealis. They had returned from their exploration, the Excalibur from its journey where it found the Borealis, the Exeter didn't found anything of use and the Sovereign from the planet of Dragons. The three girls of the planet Dragon had met Chell and they all began fast friends as they were to be sent to the inquisitorius Fortress with the Exeter as escort but when they reappear in the know region, the Borealis would go to Crait to be refitted as a mobile platform of training for the inquisitorius. G.L.A.D.O.S had been hesitant to let them have access to the ship but was convince when the captain of the Excalibur spoke about how the things were in the galaxy: like the status of the war, the suffering of the peoples, the status of the two companies that had created and funded the ship and finally the corruption of the Republic.

With the technologies on the Borealis, they now have access to a multitude of equipment to be used on their troops and vehicles, the main equipment that will be adapted for their troops would be the Portal gun to be transformed into a gauntlet to help with it utilisation and the long fall boots to be adapted to their own boots to negate the falls of their soldier. Other technologies would be also adapted but would be put into the specialized forces of the corp.

We then can see the four ships leaving the station, with the Borealis and Exeter going in the direction of Crait and the Fortress, the two other returned to their duty of exploration in the unknown regions seemly ignoring two ships arriving: a Terminus Class Star Destroyed leaving hyperspace to go dock with the station. This would be the second and third time that an Old Republic Vs Sith Empire Capital Ship was refitted to the modern standard and it call trouble for all the enemy of the Corp and a second one much larger than the other and looked like the Ascendant Spear of Darth Karrid from the Cold War.

 This would be the second and third time that an Old Republic Vs Sith Empire Capital Ship was refitted to the modern standard and it call trouble for all the enemy of the Corp and a second one much larger than the other and looked like the Ascenda...

On the Resolute in route to Sara

Padme and Anakin were in his quarter as Padme explained her discovery on the Senate and the Chancellor while Anakin listened shocked by the revelation and she also told him about the kyber crystal made by the jedi council and that she was feeling a lot better with it like something had been pressing her.