Chapter Five

The Exchange Student

"No." Satan caught my wrists in his hands. "Don't change a thing," he said. His thumbs ran over my palms, then linked his fingers into mine. He pressed my hands down beside my head, and leaned over me. I looked up into his blue-green eyes, and he looked back at me, searching my face. He leaned in closer, and very tenderly, pressed a chaste kiss to my cheek.

This time it was me who felt the sparks of electricity. The tender touch of Satan's hands in mine, the sweet kiss. I blushed and looked away from the demon. His gaze felt as if it was on my cheeks with a feather-lite touch. "It's impolite to stare, Satan." I said in a hushed voice.

He released my hands, and cupped my face turning my head back to face him. "You don't want me to stare at you? But I want to. What's the problem?" He said. I couldn't find the words I needed to shake off the Avatar of Wrath's green-blue gaze, and was left with only a reddish flush colouring my cheeks as an objection. Satan looked away. Was that a touch of colour on his cheeks as well?

"Why don't you entertain me, then?" Satan he said to me, still looking off to the side. It was my turn to cup his cheeks and bring him back to face me. I was right; he was blushing. I traced my thumb over his jaw, the skin there was taut and smooth. I lifted my head and kissed him on his cheek. It seemed this was a game we would play; mirroring the actions of each other. His skin was cool from the evening air, but my mouth was hot. I would warm every piece of Satan's exposed skin with my lips before we left the garden that night.

Satan regarded me, his expression at first surprised, and then pleased. He kissed me on my lips. I moved my hands upwards, winding my fingers into the spun-gold that was the demon's hair. I felt the stress I had been caring like yoke all day lift away under the caress of his mouth. Maybe this demon isn't so bad after all?

The Avatar of Wrath

The electricity returned again, stronger and sharper this time. But now, Satan knew the exact source. He knew how to coax more of that sparking pleasure for his enjoyment. His fingers twisted through her hair, crushing dried leaves in his palms. She smelled like the night air, the petrichor of the damp ground, and of a warm, feminine smell. Sweet, floral, familiar. He kissed her again, and she kissed him back.

He could kiss her forever, tasting her lips, shivering with sparks until both of them ceased to exist in the garden and became part of the very soil beneath their bodies. But she had other plans. Deft hands unfastened the remaining buttons of Satan's R.A.D. jacket, tugging it back and over his shoulders. The long red cape the demon wore, pulled free and tossed to the damp grass. Satan's bowtie was undone, both ends grasped firmly in her hands, guiding him closer, lower against her body.

The demon stroked her bottom lip with his tongue, she pulled him down to lean into her torso. He could feel the softness of her breasts, the rhythmic thrumming of her heart, her teeth against his lips. Desire rumbled through him, a lion about to roar. How like anger was passion; hot, explosive, blinding and sensational. Satan pulled at her hair, tilting her head back, exploring her mouth further. Her tongue danced with his, her hips pressed against his stomach. Closer, their bodies screamed.

"Is it too cold to...?" Satan asked against her lips in a mumble. She shook her head no, unwilling to leave the touch of his mouth even to respond. He tugged at her uniform slacks; she released his bowtie, performing the same movement on Satan's clothing. They revealed each other's skin slowly, nails and finger tips sliding and teasing, stoking the fires that would fend off the cool night air.

"Satan," she mumbled between kisses, "switch places with me." Her hands pushed at his chest.

He chuckled, the sound rich and deep. "As you wish," Satan replied. The demon held her forearms, supporting her as she slid onto his lap. "Taking back some control from the demons?" He asked her, another throaty laugh filling the space around them. She leaned down, and kissed Satan on the tip of his nose once, then twice, then a third time, only stopping when he scrunched his nose and shook his head.