“Get out of the way!” Tsunade shouted suddenly as she threw Jiraiya aside and went running at Kabuto. “I’ll take these guys!” She tried to kick Kabuto and the boy barely managed to dodge it. But Tsunade wasn’t giving up chasing him. “Just because you’ve mastered your body movements it doesn’t mean you can move like normal!”  

“That Taijutsu is amazing,” Tsukiko muttered as watched Tsunade and Kabuto clash, with the woman leading Kabuto back and back until he was pressed against one of the rocks that were protruding out of the ground.  

“I won’t let you get away now!” Tsunade shouted. “Too late!” She went to punch Kabuto but the male sprayed Tsunade with blood to activate her fear of it and get her distracted.  

“My body movements have finally returned...” Kabuto said. “Having two of the Legendary Yonnin as opponents is hairy, isn’t it...?” He punched Tsunade in the face. “So, even if it’s just one... I’ll stop you!”  

“Say! Say!” Naruto said as Tsunade slammed into Shizune, who caught her. “What’s happening?!” Tsukiko looked at him, exasperated. “Why’s Kabuto-San fighting with Granny Tsunade?”  

“You’re slow, Naruto-Kun,” Kabuto said, breathing heavily. “That’s why you’re no match for Sasuke-Kun or Tsukiko-Kun,” Tsukiko glared at Kabuto.  

“Take a good look at the forehead protector, Usa,” Tsukiko said to Naruto. “Like I said earlier, he’s Orochimaru’s subordinate. He betrayed Konoha,”  

“It’s true,” Kabuto said. “I was a spy from Otogakure,” Naruto seemed rather bothered by this and glanced between Tsukiko and Kabuto.  

“What are you saying, Tsukiko-Chan?” Naruto asked. “You’re lying, aren’t you, Kabuto-San? During the Chunin Exams, you taught us a lot... And you saved us as well,”

“Well, I wanted to gather data on you guys,” Kabuto replied. “Naruto-Kun, there’s something I understood by gathering your data. You have no Ninja ability. Unlike Sasuke-Kun and Tsukiko-Kun,”  

“Shut up,” Tsukiko told Kabuto, her eyes narrowing in hatred. She hated Kabuto and Orochimaru for everything that they had put them through.

Those Otogakure Ninjas, that Cursed Seal on Sasuke’s neck... Destroying Konoha and killing the Third Hokage. 

“Even with a fierce look, you’re just a cute Genin who’s a fish out of water,” Kabuto commented. Tsukiko and Naruto’s glares deepened. “Admittedly, I was anticipating the monsters dwelling inside the two of you. But now, with three of the Legendary Yonnin before me, you leave something to be desired. Naruto-Kun, you’re just a puny zero. So, if you meddle... I’ll kill you,”  

“You little!” Naruto shouted as he went running at Kabuto before Tsukiko or Jiraiya could stop him. “Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

Naruto attacked Kabuto with several clones but the older male was clearly more than prepared to take them all down.  

“Naruto!” Tsukiko shouted as she jumped and caught Naruto, skidding back to land on her feet with him just as Shizune threw two poisoned Senbon Kabuto, who managed to dodge them right before they hit him by using his forehead protector to deflect them.  

“A plasma pill...” Shizune said when Kabuto pulled out a pill from his pocket and ate it. Tsukiko sighed.

So, Kabuto was a Medical-Nin as well, huh?  

“So, he’s trying to replenish lost blood, huh?” Jiraiya said. 

Tsukiko didn’t like where this was going. But she wanted to get some kicks and punches in.