“Orochimaru?” Naruto said as he and Tsukiko turned to look at the older woman, who lowered her face to hide it behind her short black hair.  

“I wanted to believe Tsunade-Sama...” Shizune admitted. “That’s why I couldn’t say until now. But there’s no time. Please come with me! I’ll explain as we run!”  

“Okay!” Jiraiya said. Tsukiko and Naruto immediately pitched in that they wanted to come along and Jiraiya did not protest at it.

And five of them set off. 

As Tsukiko, Naruto, Jiraiya, Shizune and Tonton rushed through the trees toward the fortress where the destroyed castle was, Shizune told them about how Orochimaru had offered to somehow bring back Tsunade’s lover and her younger brother back from the dead – if only she healed his arms that had been injured.  

“He’s planning to once again attack Konoha aif his arms are healed!” Shizune added to their tale. Tsukiko grimaced in anger and disgust. As if she would allow her village to be destroyed like that again.  

“The situation will get even more dangerous than that if he’s not stopped now,” Jiraiya said. Tsukiko increased her speed to her maximum as they rushed. She was willing to die for her village. She wasn’t going to back away from that.  

“W-What’s this?!” Naruto said as Shizune led the them to where Tsunade had agreed to meet Orochimaru today.

But there was no one here and the whole place was in an even worse condition than before.  

“Huh... Tsunade-Hime tore it up... big time,” Jiraiya said. 

Tsukiko looked at the crater in front of them and wondered what had happened. It was clear that Tsunade did ultimately end up refusing.  

“Where did old Tsunade go?” Naruto asked. He walked over to the crater and then caught sight of something on the floor.

It was Tsunade’s gamble haori.  

“This isn’t good,” Tsukiko muttered. “I’m going to locate her,” She put her hands into the hand seal.  “Byakugan!” She browsed the area around them. “Okay, I've got them, just follow me, Usa!”  

“Show us the way, Yurihime,” Jiraiya said. Tsukiko nodded and the five of them set off, now following Tsukiko’s lead to where Tsunde, Orochimaru and his lackey Kabuto had ended up at. “What’s going on there?”  

“She’s fighting Orochimaru’s guy called Yakushi Kabuto,” Tsukiko informed. “He had betrayed Konoha during the attack and provided inside information to Orochimaru,” Jiraiya and Shizune nodded. Naruto had turned serious. “Orochimaru is there as well,”  

“You’re scared of blood, aren’t you?!” Kabuto shouted as he raced toward a shocked Tsunade. “I’ll show you plenty from now!” 

Tsukiko didn’t know which one of them threw the smoke bomb but she landed onto her lands in front of Tsunade and kicked Kabuto away before he could see through it or see who had arrived.  
Tsukiko pushed her hands up and used the momentum to land onto her feet next to Naruto, Jiraiya and Shizune. Tonton had taken refuge on Jiraiya’s shoulder. Tsukiko looked ahead of them where Kabuto and Orochimaru stood.  

“It’s been a long time... Jiraiya,” Orochimaru acknowledged his old teammate’s presence. Jiraiya was serious but then let out a clearly calculated laugh.  

“You’ve got an evil look as usual,” Jiraiya commented. Orochimaru didn’t seem very much impressed. 

Tsukiko glared at Kabuto and Naruto seemed rather surprised at him being there, still.