Nightmares

He screamed.Bryan raised his body up as fast as lightning and held his chest.He looked around the desolate room and realised he wasn't jumping out of a window,he was in the dim lit hotel room he had reserved for himself.The door burst open and in came Rockstar Freddy and Bonnie,their faces riddled with confusion and worry.They turned to him and let out a sigh,and their faces turned to anger.
"Why were you screaming?"Freddy grumble-shouted.
"I had a bad d-dream.."Bryan replied,still holding his chest.
"Well next time don't scream.."Bonnie said.
"Its a bit harder than that..."Bryan mumbled.
"How is it hard?"Bon sassed back.
"I don't know..it just happens when I have a really bad dream.."Bryan mumbled again.
"What?Your mumbling!"Freddy piped up.
"Don't worry about it.Just,go back to wherever you came from.."Bryan insisted.
They opened the door and walked away down the corridor,their footsteps distinctive against the silence of what was before.Bryan later back down,unaware of the thing in the corner of the room,stalking in the shadows.The thing moved to the side of his bed,just as He closed his eyes,the creature said:
"Boo!"
Bryan jolted and punched the thing in the face,panicking.He felt the icing of a cupcake on his hand and quickly pulled away in disgust.
"Bryan jeez you have a hard punch!"Twisted Chica exclaimed.
"Ughhhhgg.Go awayyyyyyyy.Im trying to sleeeeeep."Bryan groaned.
"Alright,Alright!"She said hurriedly"Don't punch me again!"
Chica then made her way over to the balcony and jumped off,making Bryan flinch as he remembered the painful dream.He once again layed down,closing his eyes once more.He reached up groggily to the bedside table and pulled his taser closer,just in case.Thay was the last thing he did before falling into deep sleep once again.

Sorry it's short I have a really long chapter I'm working on in another book but thanks for the 3 reads on the first chapter by the time this is gonna be put out.