"For not completing?"

"When she came to know about our family and Peddanana owning a weaving place, she wanted to work only there. She strictly said that she will complete her education only then."

Parthavi smiled. She liked the family already and now she liked these women even more.

"Hm.. By the way, the interview I messed up. I got the job. I have informed them that I will join a month later. They are in no hurry."

"Oho.. So this late night interview session was for this reason? What is the position?"

"Junior Executive."

"Did you get clarity with your job and your responsibilities? Because sometimes on the management side, people will try pushing jobs onto other people's heads."

"I am very clear. You know my negotiation skills?"

"But you said you messed up?"

"Well, I thought I messed up with some of the questions. But it looks like they were looking for someone messed up like me."

She chuckled. Raghunandhu shook his head. But seeing no one around, he suddenly moved closer and pulled her to him wounding his arm around her waist.

"Hey.. hey.. Hey..?"

Parthavi was taken aback as she hit his front.

"You are a mess that I would like beside me."

She looked up at him but then looked down immediately as if something hit her hard. But then she smirked. Her finger hooked to the fly of his pant making his eyes widen.

"Hey?"

He looked up at her and that is when he noticed the naughty glint. Before he knew, a peck landed close to his lips and next he knew, he was being pushed away and Parthavi ran away giggling.

Raghunandhu chuckling and shaking his head, moved to his room.

"OSEI.. PARTHAVI!"

Parthavi opened her eyes from the memory of the beautiful memory and yawned wide as she sat up on the bed only to see her mother Prabhavathy standing there frowning at her while Bhoomi stood behind her stifling her giggles.

"What? Where is the fire?"

She said letting another yawn.

"Fire ente? Get ready. Wear a nice saree."

"What?"

"Sri rama! Do you remember that you are getting married today?"

"Yes, at eight in the morning. Why are you waking me up at four?"

"Bhoomi.. Please put some sense into that muddled brain of hers and bring her to the outer parking area in front of the house. Ethuruchallu should start within half an hour."

Bhoomi nodded and Prabhavathy went out.

"Enti Challali? Should we throw something?"

Bhoomi giggled.

"Ledu Parthavi. Early morning on the day of the wedding, there is a ritual called Ethuru Challu. Wear a nice and simple saree and get ready."

Yawning wide, Parthavi was about to go back to sleep.

"Malli padukunnavo.. Osei Parthavi!"

Prabhavathy's call made Parthavi run around looking for her saree, paste and brush. Bhoomi laughed waking up Dhitvi in the process.

Soon both the families stood in the lobby area of the Akkayyapalem house facing each other.

Shankaram Shastry and Narasimha Shastry stood between the families while Navaneethakrishnudu, Shivaprasad, Vrushanka and Vedmohan held a long cloth covering the family above their heads.