「Chapter 12」Little Doodles

Beginne am Anfang

Sal, who was waiting with you, picked up the sketchbook.
Before he could return it to you, you were already gone. He sighed and put it in his backpack before heading off to his own class. He decided he was going to return it to you next passing period

-

During the next passing period, Sal waited by your locker to return your sketchbook back to you. While he waited, he decided to have a little peek.
'Looking at their drawings couldn't hurt,' He thought to himself.

As he flipped through the pages, he landed on a page that had a familiar figure on it.
'They drew me?' He questioned.
It was beautifully drawn. The pose was him playing guitar and another figure of him grabbing a microphone and singing into it, you made him look like a rockstar. Not to mention it was colored way too perfectly for you to label it as 'a little scribble.' He wondered how well you drew when you put in your all.

Sal blushed, his mask covered most of it but the redness still visible on his ears. He had never felt so complimented before.

He started to flip the next page before hearing your voice call him.
"Hey Sal," You said, leaning on the locker next to yours, "What're you...?!?!" Your face turned from casual to pure shock.

"Where'd you get that?!" You said a little loudly as you grabbed the book from his hands.
"I was- You left it back at the cafeteria," He responded, "I only looked a little. I really like your art."

"You....You do?" You asked, surprised to hear that response.
"Yeah, especially that one you did of me. You call that a scribble? It's great, (Y/N)! I love it." He exclaimed and you became a bit bashful at his words.
"No way, you're to nice about it," You smiled and continued, "Thank you though. I just really like how you look."

"Oh?" He replied, definitely cocking an eyebrow but you couldn't see that.
"I-I mean like you remind me of the main character of some indie game, that's all!" I flailed my arms and he chuckled.
"Thanks, didn't know you liked my appearance that much to draw me. It's seriously cool though, you don't need to be so humble."
"Thank you, again."

You both stood there for a second, staring at each other before the bell went off.
"Oh right, class!" You gasped and slightly pushed Sal away from your locker by his shoulders so you could open it. Your hand stayed on his shoulder until you grabbed what you needed.

You turned to him, still not caring that your hand was on him, "Also thank you for returning this," You held up the sketchbook, "I don't know what I would've done if this got into the wrong hands."

"It's no problem," He replied, "See you after school."
"See ya!"

-

School concluded, and while You, Sal, and Larry walked home together, you decided to show them some of your drawings. After Sal had complimented them, it gave you more confidence in your art.
"Woah, (Y/N)!" Larry said, ecstatic, "I never knew you could draw! This is great!"
You smiled and thanked him.
"We should do an art day, Sal you'll do it with us riiight?" Larry nudged him and Sal rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't really draw, that's more your guys's thing."
"Face, you should just come anyway, you'll be our reference!"
"What? (Y/N)'s already drawn me before, don't you think they'd have a slight advantage?"

"Oh they've drawn you??" Larry started to smirk, "Interesting..."
Your face flushed, expecting Larry to tease you about it, and he did just that.

"Ah wait- I didn't mean to-" Sal tried to get Larry's attention, but it was too late.
"So you drew Sal?? Colored and everything, or just a sketch? That's romantic!" Larry laughed.

"Shut up!! I draw everyone!"
"Really? Cause I don't see me in here at all." Larry suddenly had your sketchbook in his hands.
"Wh- How'd you get that?!" Snatching it from his hands, you approached Sal and placed your head on his shoulder.

"Save meee..." You sighed, not even trying to flirt with the boy. Sal raised his arms, unsure of what to do. You really knew how to make him flustered, not even on purpose.

-

SO! idk what this chapter was it was just a little treat i guess. to be honest, i have no idea what to do with this book but i'll figure it out! sorry for the short chapter, i'll make it up to you guys i swear :>
- nik